Chapter 10

December 1st, 2017

A month. A month since the two kisses that changed me. I escaped from Erik's clutches, running away from him as he tried to seduce me. I've been spending time with Megan throughout the winter break. Contemplating what I should do about those kisses.

"School starts today. You gonna go?" Megan asks, walking into the kitchen, brewing some coffee.

I nod and finish my cereal. "Yeah, just need to straighten some stuff out. Re write that test."

"So strange that he just ran out crying. Scared or something?"

"Yup. Crazy teacher, has something wrong with him." I chuckle and rub my hands.

Yeah, I haven't told anyone besides Erik about that kiss. Next thing you know, he's kissing me. Not going down that road again.

"You gonna go now?" Megan asks and grabs her purse. "Cause I can give you a ride. It'll be quicker in my car."

I roll my eyes and turn around, shaking my head slightly. "My car is just older.And besides, I just need to stay here for a while. Before I go back."

"Of course." She smiled. "I'll see you later for dinner."

I raise my eyebrows and focus back on the television. "Bye."

Megan leaves, leaving the dorm room free. Time to think of what to do. I've been thinking these last month about the two canondrums before me. Two similar problems that both could end in the same way. However, two problems and only one that really warms my heart.

Him. Seeing him every day warms my heart and my body's every fiber. His eyes glinesting in the artificial light of the rooms we're in. I laugh each time I'm with him, my mouth hurting for hours after. He makes me happy, thrilled to live another day...Just to see him.

He saved me. He showed me the way and helped me overcome my times of trouble.

"Raoul..." I whisper and hug myself as I say his name.

What do I think of him? Dreamy, good looking, amazing accent. Everything in my list is checked with him. He's secure, mature, and responsible. Everything a girl wants and needs. If that's so, then why do I question a relationship with him? Dread one from existing.

Yes, he's my professor. It would be awkward to date someone like that. It wouldn't end well. Break up before school ends, gives me a failing grade. Worst of all, he could lose his job. His whole livelyhood demolished because of a hyperactive 18 year old.

"Would he do that for me?" I ask myself, biting my lip and looking around the room.

I want to be with him, my heart wishes to spend time with him. I'm nothing but myself when he's around. I just don't know if we can be together. Not this way.

And then there's him...

Erik, the roomate and other guy in this whole triangle. The kiss of passion on my lips. The everdaring notion to hold me tight, never letting go. His words intrigued me and so did his passion to have me. Almost as if he controlled me, his every move planned ahead of time to have me. I would be his, until he tried to rape me.