Chapter 6

October 5th, 2017

"Thanks so much for dropping me off." I unbuckle my seatbelt and smile back at Megan. "Didn't wanna bother Erik."

She nodded, rubbing my head and unlocking the door. "Have fun. Say hello to that professor for me."

"Stop! I can't tell you anything." I chuckle and hop out of the car.

She chuckled and smiled slightly. "But really, enjoy your day. Okay?"

"Of course." I turn around slowly and tried to match her smile. "I always do."

We say our final goodbye before she drives off to her own school. Two days of classes missed to take care of me. She's my mother, a true family member who's taken care of me. She h-helped me through my father departure...

I love her.

And she's helped me to try and forget what my father did to me. What my mother said to me. However, if no therapist or friend can help me forget...No one can.

I'll be stuck in an endless wormhole of trying to forget. I'll never be able to get out...

Anyways...Today's another day of classes! Day in and out I explore the topics with Mr. DeChangey. Discussing the vast possibilities and true meaning behind Beethoven's first batch of songs and sympothnys. Half the time, I'm just staring at him.

I walked into the halls, five minutes to spare. A breakfast bar couldn't hurt? Bacon maybe? Sausage? Anything would be good in the instance of extreme hunger.

"Okay, bacon." I pull out my wallet and grab a five dollar bill.

Before I could even select the wrap I wanted, I felt a hand on mine. My heart began to beat fast as electricity coursed through my veins at the single touch of what I thought was a stranger.

I turned around slowly and my eyes widen.

"Professor DeChangey? What are you doing?" I pull my hand away slowly.

He shrugs, pulling out his wallet. "Buying you a breakfast wrap."

"Why?"

A smirk appeared on his face. "You've been excelling in my class so far."

"Thank you..." I bite my lip and watch as he purchased me the breakfast wrap.

He put the money in the machine and closed his wallet. "Besides, these things are delicious."

"I know right!" I smile and lean against the machine slightly. "I could eat so many."

He stared back at me, waiting for the wrap. "Well, I hope one satisfies your craving for now."

I nod and wait with him.He spent his own money on me? Sure, five dollars! But still, he spent money on me. He looked cute today. His hair gelled, wearing a suit, and a stachel for marking his papers.

An attractive man to me.

The wrap came out and he handed it over to me. "Hot and ready. You can eat it during the Beethoven youth lecture today."