Ending 1-laurence

I laughed and walked down the hallway to avoid having to push through a crowd to get to the kitchen. But, I didn't make it to the kitchen at all. Instead, I was pulled into a room by someone, I was shocked and turned quickly only to be face to face with.........

Laurence.

I gasp slightly and tilt my head "laurence? Whats wrong?" I ask him. His face heats up and he looks straight at me with those big entrancing eyes. His mouth opens and then abruptly closes again.

"Its better if i show you" he says grabbing my waist and bringing me closer towards his body. I can feel his heat radiating off of him. His forhead softly connects with my own and he places a tender kiss onto my lips.

I know this sounds cliche, like something from a movie. But when they said it feels like sparks when you kiss the one you love, they weren't wrong.

The kiss slowly comes to an end and i pull away from him, our foreheads still in contact. "Laurence...i.." i start but he cuts of my sentence.

"I just had to do that..even if it was just for once. I really like you y/n" he starts. I already know where he was going with this and i place yet another short kiss on his lips and then i take a step back. "I really like you too laurence" with those words his eyes lit up and he pulls me into a hug "be my girlfriend" he whispers. My heart jumps in my chest. Its like i coudlnt speak anymore, i knew he was going to ask. But now that he has, words seem to not flow from my mouth. Instead, i just nod into his chest.

From that day on, laurence and i got even closer than before. We moved in with each other and everything was perfect. Everyone respected our relationship. Eventually during a date, laurence got onto his knee and popped that question. We're now married and have 3 kids. Two girls and a boy.

Life is perfect.