Chapter 7- a LITTLE problem

Okay I don't know when I will post this...buuuut right now, (19th December) is my birthday! Yay!

There stood everyone, glaring and arguing at one another. How did this happen? Well, let me explain. It's really easy too, it's just six little words. Which is better? Twix or snickers? Yep that's right. Everyone is arguing over that.

I shook my head at the petty fight happening everyone knows the best is y/c (your choice) but the fight had to end somehow. So I grabbed Lucinda and pulled her into the kitchen. "What's up?" She asked tilting her head at me "can you make them shut up with one of those potions?" I said pointing to her bag "of course I can." She said straightening up and rummaging through the bag hearing clinking and shuffling "oh which one is it?" She mumbled sorting through the millions of bottles. She eventually picked one up and threw it at the arguing group turning them all to small children. "Whoops...wrong one....well at least they all shut up" she said shrugging and walking towards the door. "And where are you going?" I said putting my hands to my hips (ooooh, reader getting all mother-like) "I'm going to find a potion to reverse this." She said and walked out the door slamming it shut. I looked at the small group of children and sighed. This is an interesting night.

The children looked at me as I gathered them all into a small play pen. "I honestly don't know why katelyn and kawaii-chan have this in their house but I'm glad they did" I said aloud and crouched down to baby travis. He started to make noises from his mouth and tried to play with my hair, so I picked him up. I couldn't resist all these babies. THEY ARE JUST SO FREAKING ADORABLE! I internally screamed at their adorableness as baby travis yawned making several others yawn too.  "Looks like it's time for you guys to go to sleep" I whispered picking up little Laurence and dante up while still holding travis. I walked up stairs and put them onto the bed in the spare room then going to grab the others putting them into beds as well. 'This was easier than I thought It would be...' I thought as I silently closed the door behind me. I walked down three stairs only to hear a small whimper from the katelyn's room. I walked in to see baby kawaii-chan sitting up right with tears in her eyes, I walked over and propped her up onto my hip "aww, what's wrong?" I cooed, she just cried a little and rested her head into my shoulder. 'She must not be tired yet...' i sung to her a little and swayed to the tune letting her slowly drift off to a peaceful slumber. After a while of singing softly to the infant she closed her eyes and let out a small yawn then went to sleep. I placed her back to her spot on the bed and left. Hoping that I wouldn't have to get back up...

I was wrong, I was soooo very wrong. I kept getting up for each and every little problem they had. Who knew babies were so much work! I silently mumbled to myself warming another bottle of milk for Zane. "Grrr where In the world is Lucinda!" I growled walking sleepily back up the stairs and into the spare room where baby zane lied wide awake. 'Huh, you think this is funny don't you?" I said to him. He just giggled at me as I fed him the bottle. I was trying my hardest at this point to try and keep my eyes open. He had soon finished off the bottle and fell back to sleep. I walked back to the kitchen and noticed a note on the table "is too late at the moment to come back and fix them so I'm just staying here to the morning -Lucinda" I read aloud 'hmph, typical Lucinda" I said as I put the bottle in the sink. I sat on the chair at the table waiting to be called again. But it never came. They were finally asleep with no problems. Im never getting Lucinda to fix a problem with potions again.....I thought then passed out Due to the lack of sleep.

Could you tell I had no ideas for this chapter? Yeah you probably could....anyway hopefully you enjoyed this chapter anyway. Have a good day/night Aphmau lovers!