What chapter is this again idk XD

I looked around at the autobots, "well I'm fragged." I said aloud making them look at me with wide eyes. I sighed, "you guys want the truth, well I'm not human Raf is tho. You see I'm like you but im in my holoform. I was adopted by the (y/l/n) when I was around 3 in human form but I was really 300. The years went bye when my brother forgot who I was, and I stayed in this form even now not knowing if any of you guys were here. Well I am really an Autobot my disignation is, Cybercrystal Prime sparkling of the one and only Optimus and Megatron. Don't judge my carrier and sire, I love them both. Well seeing that's over I'm gonna turn back." Everyone looked at me then to Optimus who fainted and everyone else fainted XD.

WHILE THEY were knocked out I deactivated my holoform and was replaced by me true form. I looked like a smaller femmenin optimuse with megatron canon, I had megatron type head but smaller and smother, and my paint job was silver and red. 

I waited till everyone woke up, I was sitting on ratchets work area whistling and texting my twin sister who has a crush on starscream. (I'll make a book on that later) I heard oppi wake up, I looked at him and he looked at me. We had a starig contest before he fainted again. 'What's up with ppl fainting today' I thought rolling my optics when I heard a loud bang from over head knowing it was my sister wanting to see me.