two

Liana Diaz was sitting in her bedroom, trying to get Carter off her mind. She knew that Carter was dating Tanner, but deep down, Liana felt that Carter wasn't meant to be with Tanner. The teenager worked on her homework, wondering what Carter was doing.

Liana finished her last worksheet, and got out her sketchbook. She began working on a poem, like she often did. She wrote:

She's stuck with the wrong guy
It's really not a lie
I love her more than he ever will
For her I'd even kill

Liana couldn't take it anymore, and decided to call Carter. Carter answered, and Liana could hear the other girl sobbing and gasping for air. "Carter, what happened?" Liana asked, growing worried. "T...Tanner broke up with me." Carter sobbed, and Liana's heart ached, knowing how upset the other girl was.

"Stay put. I'm coming over." Liana said, and hung up the phone. She quickly ran downstairs, and told her mom what happened. Liana didn't even bother putting shoes on. She ran all the way to Carter's house, and knocked on the door. She ignored Angeline's greeting, and ran upstairs. Carter was in her room, on her bed, sobbing.

Liana sat next to her, hugging her tight. "I knew Tanner wasn't worthy. Why did he break up with you?" Liana asked. "He cheated on me with V...Vanessa." Carter said. "I can't believe that! I'm gonna kill him!" Liana exclaimed. "Liana?" Carter asked. "Yeah?" Liana asked.

The girls were interrupted by Angeline, who swung the door open, and gasped. "What on earth happened?" she asked. "It's a long story." Liana said, and Angeline nodded her head, and went back downstairs. Liana figured that Angeline understood what was going on. "I better head home." Liana said, forgetting that Carter had asked her something. "Thank you for coming!" Carter exclaimed as Liana left the room.
timeskip to Saturday
Carter Wyler woke up, and remembered that she and Liana were going to the amusement park today. It was a hard week. Tanner and Vanessa had been giving her dirty looks whenever they passed by her in the hallway. All of Vanessa's snobby friends had been doing the same.

(A/N: *sobs* for all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took, remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor I'm not oooookay I'm not okaaaaaaay I'm not okaaaaay you wear me out ok I'll stop now)

Carter knew that spending time with Liana would make everything better.

(A/N: sorry for all the a/ns but if anyone's confused Liana is pronounced lee-ann-uh.)

The teenager got dressed and ready, and packed her overnight bag. Liana texted her to come over whenever she was ready. Carter quickly ate a breakfast bar, and put on her black Converse sneakers. She texted Angeline that she was leaving, grabbed her phone, and left the house.

Carter walked to Liana's house, and knocked on the door. Eileen opened it. "Hey, Carter! Come on in!" she smiled. Carter entered the house. "Hey." Liana said, smiling. The two watched Friends for a bit, and then went upstairs to Liana's bedroom. "I just really wanna thank you for coming over and comforting me the other day. I really appreciate it." said Carter.

"No problem! I knew that Tanner wasn't worthy." Liana said. "Yeah, I don't know why I said yes when he asked me out." Carter said. "Girls! We're leaving!" Eileen called out. The two girls left Liana's bedroom, and went downstairs. Tom, Eileen, Brandi, Liana, and Carter all got into the car.

Brandi, who was ten, was sitting between Liana and Carter. She had quite a small frame, so the three girls each had quite a bit of room. Tom turned on the alternative station, and he and Liana would constantly sing along to some of the songs.

"You guys are crazy." Eileen laughed, as the two danced and sang along. American Idiot by Green Day came on, and Liana screamed the lyrics. "Don't wanna be an American Idiot!"

(A/N: ahaha I love this song)

After forty minutes of driving, Tom pulled into the amusement park's parking lot. After they had parked, the five got out of the car. They made their way towards the amusement park.

After Brandi, Liana, and Carter had done a few rides, Liana suggested the Ferris wheel. "Liana, you know I hate the Ferris wheel!" Brandi exclaimed. "Okay, ask Dad to take you on something else. Mom hates rides." Liana said. Carter and Liana stood in the short line for the Ferris wheel, and an employee let them on.

The ride stopped the two girls at the top so that more people could board the ride. Liana stared into Carter's eyes, and Carter did the same with Liana. Liana began to lean in. Their lips connected, and Carter's heart was beating so fast that she thought it would burst out of her chest.

Liana broke the kiss to say, "You know, I've liked you for a while." "Me too." Carter responded. "D...do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Liana asked. "Yeah, of course!" Carter exclaimed. The two held hands for the rest of the ride. "I was in such a tough spot with Tanner, I didn't know what to do." Carter said as the two were walking.

"I think everything worked out fine." Liana smiled. After a fun day of rides and food, the family and Carter headed home. In the car, Carter received a text from Tanner. It read, Babe, I made a mistake. Please forgive me. Carter responded, No. You hurt me, I can't forgive you. She blocked his phone number.

She wasn't going to let Tanner destroy her perfect day. It was almost like a dream. Everything had suddenly gone right. And it was all because of Liana.

•••

I know this wasn't good but I tried!

I literally have nothing to say!

Byeeeee!