To tell the truth, I didn't actually know how.

We ended up walking Matty back to his flat, then going back to George's. We were sat in the living room, watching a show that I had never heard of. It was about a sponge that lives underwater with weird fish friends. I had to say, the yellow one's voice was more than a bit annoying.

When I asked George what the show was called, his expression was more than surprised.

"You've never seen SpongeBob SquarePants?"

His mouth hung open and he looked genuinely offended.

To be completely honest, I didn't like it much.

"Have you lived under a rock your entire life? First, you still play Candy Crush, and now you've never seen Spongebob?! I cannot believe you're sitting on my couch right now. I should banish you." He said in a huff.

"What's wrong with Candy Crush?" I asked, pouting.

"What's wrong with it? The game is nearly as ancient as that cellphone of yours."

"Is it really that bad?" I asked.

"Yes, it is. You should seriously get a new one."

I turned back to the TV, watching the poorly drawn sponge and his starfish friend at a "bubble stand". The fact that this was an actual television show amazed me. I couldn't believe anyone watched it.

After another hours worth of Spongebob Squarepants, George finally decided he was bored with the all too excited sponge, and turned the TV off. I watched as he played "cool" games on his phone. Supposedly, a game about finding Pokemon was better than Candy Crush.

George's phone rang and he excused himself into the kitchen, leaving me alone in the lounge. I grabbed my notebook and went upstairs to the balcony, trying to find inspiration to write. I didn't get the chance to last night, it would have been weird for me to pull out a notebook and starting scribbling down words while Matty was right next to me.

I sat in one of the two metal chairs and let myself just think. The reality around me started to fade, and I got lost in my own world of thought.

My mind wandered over hundreds of different things, searching for something that stuck out and inspired me. The colors of the sunrise usually set my brain into immediate creativity, but the sky was a light, cool blue that only made me bored. I stared up at the blue abyss of the sky and all sounds and sights became blurry and unimportant. I became so unfocused on the world around me that I didn't hear the door open behind me.

"There you are." George said, startling me, making me jump and drop my notebook.

"Jesus, you scared me." I said, picking the notebook back up and setting it in my lap.

"You disappeared." He said, sitting on the opposite chair.

I nodded, staring at the ice blue sky. It became silent as we both thought of what to say.

"Ross wanted to know if you'd drink with us again tonight." He said.

I laughed.

"More alcohol? After how stupid I was and how bad the hangovers were?"

George shrugged.

"We like to party."

It didn't take much for George to convince me. I vowed that I wouldn't drink, or at least get drunk. I don't think I couldn't deal with a hangover again. Now I see why my father was always drunk. Hangovers suck.