Chapter One

Zane was 17. He had black hair, one blind eye, a good eye and usally
dark clothes. He wasn't the talkative type. Didn't have any friends ethier. Well exept for Travis. 

His routine was simple; Wake up, brush teeth, take a shower, take a bath, get your backpack and go to school, return to school by walking or getting picked up by mom and the reapeat.
Well life doesn't always go your way does it?

September, Tuesday the 2nd 2017.
Zane was standing in the hallway not doing anything special, there was a 
couple making out in the corner and some kid bullying another kid at his left. The usual.

He didn't have any friends but that wasn't his main problem. He just wanted to pass school and live a normal life. Walking to his locker he noticed a black haired girl talking to a "Mefiwa" He ignored the two but then they shifted to the other side, blocking his locker witch pissed him off a bit. He didn't want to make an communication with the girls so he shoved the black-haired girl.

"H-HEY!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

He ignored her, while getting a book from his locker.

Um, Aphmau-Senpai Kawaii-Chan thinks you where blocking his locker."

"O-Oh! Sorry for that!'

still he ignored her. Walking away. "What do you think is his problem?" Kawaii chan shurrged.

"Ah! He's clearly to shy talk to us!!! I'll help him by becoming his friend!!!"

"Kawaii-Chan doesnt think thats a good idea"
"Shut up Kawaii-Chan!"Aphmau roared
"Sorry Aphmau Senpai..."

Unfortunately, Zane heard this. He didn't like the idea of snobby girls telling others what to do. Being the kind of person he is he looked back, with this look in his eye.

"Excuse me?"  
"Huh?"
" Who the hell do you think you are to speak to her like that?
"What the fuck did you just say to me?"
"I said-"

But before he could finish what he could say a group wandered around him, surrounding him.
Things like this wouldn't of happened to him if he could of stayed quiet.
A black haired boy with a bandage, a Blondie, a brunette, a Blue haired girl and a blue haired boy were around him.
They all snapped back at him for insulting "The Queen" And shoved The meifwa away from
them" "If you'd just shut up this wouldn't of happened!" "Your out!" The mefiwa frowned, and walked away. I wanted to chase after her but the black haired boy Pushed me in the stchmatch making me cough out a bit of blood. I walked away, not wanting them to bother me anymore.

I chased after the Mefiwa to tell her "sorry". but ran into someone else.

I tried! 448 words in total. Sorry if its short!