zacky imagine 1

High school

You sat outside waiting for Zacky you needed to talk to him about something important. You've been trying to talk to him for about a week now and he always found away out of talking to you.
You saw him coming out out of the doors with Brian and Matt along side of him. You stood up andcursed under your breath.
"Zack. Can I talk to you for a minute." You said walking beside him
"I can't right now y/n. We're kinda in a hurry. We can talk later" he said as he continued to walk.
"You say that all the time. And you always leave when I try to talk to you. Zack this is really important. Please it will only take a few minutes."
" I said not right now. I'm busy and don't have time to talk. Jesus y/n just give it a fucking rest. FUCK" he said walking faster. Matt gave you a sympathetic look.
"I'm sorry y/n. I'll talk to him. He shouldn't be treating you like this." He said
"Don't bother. I'm done trying. I don't care anymore." You said close to tears.
"He's an idiot for not listening and he's gonna regret it." Matt said hugging you.
"Bye Matt." You nodded.

A week later.
The past week you avoided Zack as much as possible. Every time you saw him at school you turned the other way and anytime he called you you ended the call. Your mom was getting worried cause it wasn't like you and Zack to be ignoring each other. You were best friends and always by each other's side. But she knew she should just stayed out of it you two would figure it out.
It was now saturday night and you were laying on your bed listening to music when you heard a tap on your window. You sit up and look over just to see Zack. You roll your eyes and lay back down.
"Come on y/n. I'm sorry for the way I was treating you, there's just been so much going on with the band and school. I've been an asshole I know and I'm sorry." He says.
You roll you'r eyes and got up and went to the window. You opened it up and said "so that gives every right to be a dick every time I try to talk to You?" You cross your arms.
"No but-" he stops "can I come in please? It's kinda cold."
"Whatever." You motion him in.
"I'm sorry. I just.. I have no excuse for the way I've been acting. But I feel like an ass for not listening to you. But I'm here now and you have my full attention."
"Zack it doesn't matter anymore."
"Yes it does. Now talk or I'll make you talk." He said inching towards you. He  knows that tickling you is the only to  way to get you to talk.
"No." You smile
"Talk or it's gonna happen." He says his hands almost on your side's.
"Okay okay. I'm not really sure how to start.. I mea.. I just..." You stutter
"Just spit it out y/n" he laughs
"Don't laugh Zack this is serious." You smile.
"Okay okay." He says serious.
"Okay so for awhile now I've been having these feelings for someone and I'm not sure how to tell him."
"Okay. Who is it? Do I know him?"
"Yes you know him more than you think."
"Okay? who is it y/n? Is it one of the guys Cause I can talk you them.." you cut him off "Zacky it's you. Everytime we hang out I get these feelings and Everytime we talk I want to tell you but never could. I get goosebumps everytime we hug or.." zacky cuts you off by placing his hands on both sides of your face and kissing you.
"I like you too. I have for the last three years and every year the feelings got strong. I've just never been able to say anything. I was scared you would reject me. And it's kinda why I was avoiding you last week."
"Are you serious? Why didn't you just say something. Maybe if you would've talked to me when i wanted to talk this wouldnt had happened. You jerk." You say wrapping your arms around his neck.
"I know and like I said I'm sorry. I was stupid."
"It's okay. You can make it up to me."
"How?" He asked as his eyebrows came together.
"Oh I'm sure you'll find away." You say seductively.
"I'm sure I can." He says kissing you again.