BONUS FLUFFY CHAPTER!

Hatsu - Age 9

--------

Hatsu flopped on the couch, she had just finished training for the day and Levi kept an eye on her, Hanji was off doing some experiments with Titans.

Levi had kind've taken guardianship over her recently, seeing he and Hanji were training her.

The door opened and Hanji stumbled in, her arm snapped off in an odd position.

"Shitty glasses!" Levi exclaimed quietly,  "What the hell did you do!?"

"Well, I kinda broken my. Erg. Arm." She grunted. "Help me?" She grinned at Levi, who made his way over, and pulled out bandages, and began fixing her arm up.

"Papa?" A voice questioned. "What happened to your arm?" Hatsu said with worried eyes.

"Just a broken limb, you don't need to worry about it." Hanji waved off with her uninjured arm.

"Papa shouldn't you kiss it so if heals better? Like you did with my cut?" Hatsu quizzed, her eyes filled with curiosity.

Levi's face flushed briefly, and kissed the broken arm briefly, Hanji looked away, hiding her red face as well.

"Now it'll get better extra fast! Right? Papa's the best doctor ever!" Hatsu grinned childishly.

"Hatsu you go ahead down and eat Dinner, I'm gonna finish up Hanji's bandages okay?" Levi said to the child, who nodded and skipped down to the cafeteria.

Once everyone was down at the cafeteria, Hatsu began to get sleepy, she laid on Levi's lap, who looked a bit embarrassed or unsure what to do with the child currently sleeping on him.

Hanji laughed a bit, looking at the situation. "Just go bring her to bed, poor thing's worn out after today's training."

Levi brought the sleeping child up to her room, he set her on the bed, when she mumbled something in her sleep. "Papa do you love Hanji? I wouldn't mind her being my mommy." She said wistfully.

"Tch... You're such a handful." Levi said, pulling the covers over the girl. "Goodnight, brat."