4

Over-Protective
Hatsu, Wall Rose
So, I was entering my first year for Cadets, Drill Sergeant, just had to come to me.

"WHATS YOUR NAME MAGGOT?!"he yelled in my face

"HATSU ACKERMAN!" I yelled back

"WHAT ARE YOU HERE FOR!" You yelled

"OTHER THAN YELLING AT YOU, I'M HERE TO PURGE THIS WORLD OF DAMN TITANS"

"I LIKE YOUR BOLDNESS CADET! SIXTH ROW ABOUT FACE." Drill Maggot yelled.
___
First Day of Training
___
"ACKERMAN! LOOK ALIVE!" The Drill Sergeant yelled at me

"SORRY SIR, DON'T KNOW HOW!" I yelled back hanging from the balance thing, again.

A few people snickered at my boldness.

"TRAINING DISMISSED!" Drill shouted after a while.

We all headed to the mess hall where we saw the other two classes of Cadets.

Then I saw the so famed Eren Jaegar. (Plz don't murder me if I got it wrong)

"Soooo." Eren walked over, "have you done stuff like that before?"

"Yeah, I did it when I was nine, the next three years will be easy." I twirled my pencil around.

"So.. Are you really the Corporal's daughter?" Eren asked, Of course I knew this was coming

"Mhm. That's why I've done this stuff before." He looked down at my journal

"Hey, what's that?" He asked sitting down next to me peering at my journal

"A bunch of theories on the outside world, Titan studies, gas, and other technological advances we can make to create a more sufficient environment and maybe, just maybe, it'll help us with fighting the Titans."

"That's pretty cool, you might like to talk to my friend Armin, he's into that stuff." Eren smiled, when my dad poked his head in to check on the cadets.

He glared at Eren and started walking around the mess hall assessing the other cadets. Before making his way all the way back to Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and I.

"Jaegar. Don't try anything funny." He said looking at Eren, I bet he was wishing he could kill someone with his eyes, because he was glaring daggers at Eren.

"U-uh No sir!" He saluted stuttering after he left.

"Tch. Don't be scared of him, he's a reaaaalll softie in the inside... Very far inside, but he's a softie.. Somewhere." I commented

"Ha. So.. Who's your mom..?" Mikasa asked

I pushed my glasses further up on my face "Hanji."

"Are you-"

"Biologically? Yes."

They all gasped

"So you're-"

"YES! Hanji and Levi were- are, a thing!" I proclaimed excitedly

"Hey! Annieeeeeee!!!" I yelled at my bunkmate

"Oh! Hey Hatsu." She smiled sitting down next to me.

We chattered away the rest of dinner before we all went to our barracks. I climbed up to my bunk and Annie slipped into hers.

Tommorrow, we would use the 3DMG.

Rubble|Levi's Daughter Story[UNDER HEAVY EDITING]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें