Born from a boom box (justin bieber)

This is my first book so don't judge me please

_____________________

My feet were moving to the music my body was in sync with the beat. I was dancing like my life depended on it . Dancing was my passion it was something I wanted to do has a career,ever sense I was born .I guess you can say I was born from a boom box .Today is the day that my career as a dancer could start ,I was auditioning to be Justin bieber's back up dancer .

As we where dancing justin , his choreography ,and his manager where talking about who their going to keep and who their going to cut loose. I was crazy nervous , even though I have been told a thousand times Im an amazing dancer ,I still felt like I wasn't as good as everyone in the room ,I had to admit I have tough competition . We were dancing to one of Justin's hottest songs out right now , lolly it was a perfect song to dance to and the beat was killer.

Suddenly the music stopped and scooter got up from his chair holding a clip bored with writing on a sheet of paper in his right hand .clearing his throat beginning to Speke.

"Allison Mcquarter, Jordan Martinez, Christopher Lopez?"

Two girls and a boy went towards scooter with disappointing looks ,

One girl had nice short brown hair with green eyes she was very pretty ,the other girl had mid length red hair with hazel eyes ,and the boy which Im guessing was Christopher has really deep dimples blond short curly hair with blue eyes ,he was pretty cute .

As I watched them I felt somebody's eyes Peer into my skin I turned around a bit to see Justin staring at me ,I felt kind of uncomfortable ,he's been staring at me the whole time I walk through the doors .Don't get me wrong Justin is sexy as hell ,but if I did work with him I would want to keep it professional.besides I doubt he even likes me like that he has millions of girls to choose from. Then someone Interrupted my thoughts.

"Tori Daniels?"

I walked over towards scooter and stood next to Christopher feeling disappointed as well .As I turn to my left I saw two new people standing up there it was a girl and another boy. The girl looked really confident in her self she had blond hair and brown eye she was wearing a lot of makeup, she looked kind of like a clown if you asked me .The guy had a nice sculpted face he had brown shoulder length hair and a pair of brown eyes to match as well.

"Ok " scooter sighed while looking at the clip bored in his hand

"The rest of you can go ."

my whole frown was turned upside down and adrenaline started to pump through my veins I was so excited and relieved I feel like a big weight as been lifted of my shoulder ,thank The Lord!

"Ok the rest of you ,we have a lot of work to do for these last two weeks before we go on tour ,so I suggest you guys go home and get some sleep because you got to get up nice and early around 7:00 am ,oh and congratulations to all of you."

And with that scooter ,the choreography and Justin walked out the back door, well Justin more like waddled out but that works too.

I turned around to go collect my things in the back .

"Hey tori? .right ."

I turned around to see the same nice sculpted face boy he had a really nice smile .

"Umm yeah and you are?"

"The names James "

He handed me his hand to shake I looked at his hand and back up at him and smiled and took his hand .

"Hey James "

"I just wanted to say you killed it out there your amazing at what you do."

"Well thanks your not to bad your self ."

Then it got silent and all we did was stare at each other it was kind of awkward.

"So I guess I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Yeah , guess so"I said in a slight awkward tone

"Cool."

And with that he ran out of the studio leaving me there alone . I retrieved my stuff and headed out the door and toward my vintage mustangs that my mom passed down to me.

......................................................

Ok this is my first chapter what do you guys think should I continue or not .

Love you guys and thanks for reading I will up date very soon 💕😚😍