crying

"Vanessa" he sighs. I look at him with confused expressions.

"What?" I sigh in irritation.

"Where were you? I searched you every where!"

Wait what?

I look at him, straight into his eyes.

"Why were you searching for me?" I ask

"What? I was worried!! How can you hibernate without telling me?! I thought I lost you!!" He comes very very near to me. I look at him once again

He regained his memory?

"Luke?" I say

"Yes?" He says softly.

"You remember me?"

"What are you crazy? Stop playing with me okay? Don't go anywhere without telling me again! We have to go home right?"

Yes! He do!! How this happened?! I don't care!! I hug him as tightly as I can , letting out all the emotions I had. I cry in his chest as he hugs me back.

"Oh luke" I sigh with relaxation.

"Yes baby?" He replies.

Oh how much I missed him. How much I wanted to feel his touch. Now that he is back , I will make sure nothing ever happens to him or to us.

"I love you" I cry more
"I love you too" he replies the second I complete my sentence.

I look up , breaking the hug, his face is the same lovely face , the same face I am going to marry. Yes I am ready to get married to this guy anytime. Anytime he says.

I look behind someone with silver hairs standing. She's smiling at us.

"Um hi?" I say her and she smiles more widely.

"Oh hey there , I am glad you noticed me" she says as Stella chuckles.

Luke smiles and looks at me "her name is silver, she can fix your power without vanishing it"

"I thought you'll come on Sunday"

"Its Sunday" stella replies.

"What? Its Sunday night?" I say in shock.

I slept through Saturday till Sunday night!!!!!!

"Yes, I arrived today morning" silver says

"Oh goodness" I rub my face.

"It wasn't hard to make luke remember you"

"Yah, I thought, I had hurt you and you are gone"

He is actually right but I am very happy. I can't get angry on him in any way.

"No , I am never going to get hurt by whatever you'll ever do or say to me" I give him a quick hug.