44- Best day ever

Start from the beginning

Something smells fishy .

Howya doin?  really? 

" Food " I said then pointed my finger to the food.

" Oh yeah right thankssss" He hugged me then started eating his food.

Weird.

Everything is weird today.

°°°°

School went by pretty quickly. I dropped everyone at their homes since they came with me then headed  home with Rayn.

" Kevin we are home " I called as soon as I stepped in the house.

" I'm in the kitchen, could you come here please ?" Kevin's voice echoed throughout the house.

I walked into the kitchen followed by Rayn.

" Hey Kev what's up? " Rayn asked him .

" I'm good, now Ella Happy birthday officially ,you're now 18 so I made another cake but smaller for you to eat it with Rayn on your - " Kevin was cut off by a panicked Rayn.

" Kevin can I have a minute please " He gritted his teeth and Kevin nodded. They soon walked out of the kitchen to somewhere I don't know.

I waited for them for about ten minutes then they showed up.

" Ella I need to ask you to go and change your outfit to something pretty and simple a dress will do " Rayn grabbed my hands and looked me into the eyes.

" Why? " I simply asked.

" Because I'm taking you somewhere since it's your birthday come on go " he started pushing me upstairs.

" Okay okay I'm going " I ran to my room to my closet.

A dress huh? 

I opened the new bags that I got from Joshua yesterday and a beautiful dress caught my eyes.

I decided to wear it with white high heels that my mom once bought me

Then I raised my hair in a high neat pony tail, then I put on some mascara, eyeliner and a red lipstick. I looked in the mirror and saw that I was ready.

I ran down stairs and saw Rayn waiting for me looking handsome as ever with his gentle outfit.