Chapter 4

Kits POV
I walked into our office/library/weapons room to find Ty curled up in the armchair with a book in hand, asleep.
"Tiberius," I whisper, shaking his arm.

"Christopher." He replies, opening one eye then rolling over. He was the only one who I could stand calling me by my full name.

"Me and Livvy are going to the institute. Emma said there's some new people there to learn our culture or something . Are you gonna come?" He nodded and I left the room.
*
*
We pulled up to the institute and saw Mark and Cristina on the steps. We hugged quickly and then turned to go inside. Emma and Julian were inside talking to two others people I didn't know, one boy and one girl. The girl was short with straight dyed charcoal hair. She had on ripped jeans with one of those fishnet things underneath, a olive green crop top,and an camo jacket over top.

The boy next to her was tall with light brown hair and glasses. He was wearing green joggers and a black T-shirt. Both were extremely attractive.

Julian turned as he heard us come in. "Livvy! Ty! Kit!" He said and ushered us over. "Guys this is Aria Rosemark and Hunter Ashwood from London. This is Kit Herondale and Livvy and Ty Blackthorn."
"Hey," I said and the girl, Aria, smiled up at me.
"Hello," she said in her British accent. I returned the smile.

"So I was thinking maybe you guys could show them around. Go to the peir or something?" Emma asked.

"Sure," Livvy said, " Why not? There's room in the truck." We walked to the car and I opened the passenger door for Ty so he could claim his usual seat but Aria slipped past him and into the truck.
"Thanks love," she said. I shrugged at Ty and went around to my side. As I was driving I glanced in the rear-view mirror at the backseat and saw Ty sitting awkwardly in the corner staring straight ahead. Hunter was in the opposite corner looking out the window and Livvy was in the middle glancing between the window and Hunter having him say different words in his accent. Ugh I guess girls really do like british guys.
************************************
Tys POV
I stared straight at the headrest in front of me occasional glancing over at Kit. Livvy was practically drooling over Hunter next to me. I mean he was hot I guess. Like a mix between Simon and Jace but we had just met him like chill Liv. Aria had stolen my usual seat by Kit and I could tell she was trying to flirt. I already do not like this girl. He seemed to be deflecting it but I'm not sure why. She is his type: female, cute, and into him. But he could do better. After all he is fit, and tall, and a freaking Herondale, plus extremely handsome.  What is wrong with you hes straight.  I've known for a long time that I'm gay but nobody else needs to. My thoughts were interrupted by a loud giggle from Livvy. Today is gonna be a long day.

*AN
Hey! Okay so there's that. I needed new characters since everyone else is either siblings or in a relationship. I hope you like them. Its 1 am right now and I have no idea why I'm awake. Anyways thanks for reading! 💕