||Teasing||

______________________________________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

______________________________________

||Teasing||

        [Y/n] [L/n], is well-known throughout the Reaper world. Time and time again, she would often murder the souls of the weak for her entertainment, and of course for the meal. But, she craved more than the souls of the weak, and she certainly did not wish to form a contract with a brat that she might end up despising.

        So, she had her eyes targetted on a specific soul that stood out to her the most. He was well-known for being The Queen's Guard Dog, at a very young age. His name, was Ciel Phantomhive, a soul that would be able to attract any demon, who was awfully hungry. But, she couldn't get him that easily, the night that she neared the mansion, she felt a presence of another demon.

        He was well known throughout the Reaper World as well, but not for the same reputation as [Y/n]. He has preformed whatever actions that the young lord desires the most. (Mainly because Grell Sutcliff always speaks about Bassy to his fellow peers~). His given name, was Sebastian Michaelis. Sebastian had made a contract with the young lord, and would stop at nothing to defend him when needed.

        You were desperate to get a taste of his soul. Desperate enough that you yourself, have decided to play a role as a servant. Disguising your scent, you applied for a job as a maid. In order for Sebastian not to grow suspicious of you as he watched you do your daily duties, you have forced yourself to become a helpful, but an equally clumsy servant.

         Whenever Sebastian comes to talk to you privately, you had always given him the cold shoulder, jealousy would always feel up your non-existent soul. You dreaded to have to work with the one that can consume the soul you so badly desire in one minute. Currently, you were able to finish your house chore duties, and decided to take a break.

        You let out a small sigh, as you settled yourself onto the largest tree in the Phantomhive manor. You were on the third tallest branch, and although it wasn't the most comforting place out there, it was (at the moment) the most far away place to be from Sebastian.

        If you needed permission to go outside of the estate, you have to ask the young master and Sebastian, yet you didn't bother to communicate with him. With nothing entertaining in mind, all you did was lean your body onto the bark of the tree, and gazed down at your surroundings.

        Honestly... Hanging out with the servants is such a pain... If I pretend to keep up this maid act, I might end up like one of them. You thought to yourself with a small sigh, as you rested a palm on your forehead. How frustrating... You turned your body to face the window of Ciel's study. You stared at his small figure. He had fallen asleep from doing paperwork all day.

Sebastian Michaelis x Reader One Shot जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें