four

Dear Chubs Chubs,

Today was the one of the many day's you saw me cry. But today was the first time you ever saw me cry. And it sucks because I always try my hardest to not show any tears, and to always hide my feelings. I built a pretty tight wall covering me from everyone, a wall that would hide my feelings but I guess it started to break because I fell apart. Don't think it's because of you, alright.

I was going to the Yearbook meeting, and they pointed out every bad thing of my page. The truth was how much my heart was sinking with every word they were saying, and how much I tried to force that smile. It just ended up breaking and I could already feel myself wanting to cry. I ended up leaving there and crying inside the bathroom. I looked horrible if you got to see me. 

When I came out of the room, I saw Cherrio and ended up crying in her arms. She knew what was going on because I tell her everything and man do I mean everything. She ended up staying quiet and just rubbing my back, trying to calm me. Then another one of my friends, Danny came over and started to comfort me also, telling me how those people were jerks. It felt nice, until I realized you weren't coming over to comfort me. I wanted you to come over, I wanted to feel safe in your arms and as if the whole world didn't mean anything as long as I was in your arms. But you never came, you just looked at my despair state and walked away.

I wonder, do you even like me?

Love,

Me