Chapter 3

Applejack

I smiled. Then stood up. As I was walking away I heard Blitz run after me.

"Where are you going" He said. "To get some food"

"Okay I'll be in the room" He said as he exited down the halls.

I looked in the living room and saw Dusk Shine and Bubble Berry.

I saw Trixie under Dusks arm. Poor Rarity.  Trixie scowled at me. And I stuck mah tongue out.

"Your playing COD! Thats mah shit! "Bubble Berry turned his head then paused the game.

"You wanna play Applejackie!" He said smiling.  He was always so happy.

"Yeah me and Big Macintosh play all the time"

I sat down right next to Bubble Berry.I grabbed a controller. After nine games of kicking there asses Dusk and Trixie left.

"Hey AJ" "Yeah" I looked at him

"Theres this party tonight do you wanna come as my date" "Sure"

I got up and went to Raritys dorm. She was getting ready. "Rarity I need a little help getting ready"

Rarity pulled me off in. After Rarity was done I had on a short yellow strapless dress with Black heels.

She also put some makeup on me. I walked in my droom and I saw Blitz.

"Where are you going" He said standing up. "A party" "Not dressed like that your not"

Bubble Berry walked in.  "Why is he here" Blitz asked angrily.  "He mah date"

I walked out with BB onto the beach. It was an outside party.

We laughed, talked, and danced. After that he said that he had to use the bathroom.

After several minutes of waiting I went to look for him.

I found him making out with Vinyl.

I ran to the water. I sat on the shore crying.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Rainbow Blitz. I turned mah head back around.

He sat next to me and pulled me on hid lap. I buryed mah head in his chest and cried. He pulled me closer rubbing my back.

I shivered hugging him closer for warmth. He pulled his jacket off all put it around me.

"H-how did you know I was here" I asked sniffing. "Because BB an ass and I know you better than you think"

He whipped mah tears away and ran his fingers through mah hair.

"Dont cry. Listen I didnt want you with him because I knew this would happen"

I nodded and snuggled closer to him.He rapped a arm around mah back the other on holding us up.

We sat there awhile. I yawned.

"You about to fall asleep Freckles" I nodded. He picked me up and put me on his back. And started walking  to the room.

"Good night Freckles"