Ch.17

That morning, Bree woke up early to train. Even tho, she wasn't supposed to. She stretched to side to side. Mikey decided to wake up extra early today then usual. He got up to check on Bree. He walked into her room. " good morning Bree how are you feel-ing?" He asked confused. She would still be sleeping. He walked out of her room to the kitchen but she wasn't there. Next he checked the dojo and sure enough, he found her. " Bree there you are! Why aren't you resting? And more importantly, WHY are you training?" Mikey asked crossing his arms. " I'm not resting cuz I don't need to. And I'm training cuz I feel like it" Bree explained. " your not allowed to!" Mikey cried. " who said I couldn't?" She asked. " I did! I'm sure Donnie wouldn't let you either or he told you but you don't remember cuz you have a bad memory" Mikey said chuckling. Bree's body turned into anger. She did have a bad memory but she didn't like it when Mikey said it. Soooo, she just let it go. "why thank you Mikey" Bree said pleased. " huh? What do you mean bye ' why thank you'?" Mikey asked. Bree giggled. " cuz you said I have a bad memory, so I'm thanking you cuz I do." She said being positive. " I still don't understand...?" Mikey said looking with a confused look. Bree sighed. " ugh, forget it." She said going to her room to change her clothes. After she was done, she sat on the couch and sighed. She put the food network on since she loved to watch them cook even if it made her hungry. She could smell it sometimes. Bree just sat there watching the food network until a Mikey came in. " your watching the food network?" Mikey asked. " yeah, why?" She asked. " um nothing, can I watch it with you?" Mikey said sitting down next to her. " sure" Bree said focusing on the tv like leo when he watches space heros. They both watched and snuggled up with each other. That made Bree feel like she was safe. She sighed once again and continued watching the food network.