Ch.7

That morning, Bree found herself in Mikeys room. " how the heck did I end up here?" Bree asked herself and got out of his bed and went to the kitchen to find mikey cooking breakfast. " good morning, mikey" Bree said calmly. " as she sat at the table. mikey turned around smiling. " good morning, Bree, how did you sleep?" Mikey asked handing her eggs with bacon and toast. " good, but how on earth did I end up in your bed?" She asked starting to eat the eggs. " mikey sat down giving her a class of orange juice since they didn't have apple juice. " I found you on the roof tops sleeping so I brought you back and I put you in my bed." Mikey said looking at Bree as she was eating. " oh!" Bree says stuffing her face with the food. Bree looked at mikey they both had eye contact. " mikey I have to tell you something" bree said looking at the plate. " yes?" Mikey said looking at her. " y-your my hero" Bree said looking at him. Mikey felt his heart beat really fast. " r-really?" Mikey said blushing. " yes..." she said embarrassed. Mikey grabbed both of Bree's hands. Bree looked up at him. " I um like you...a lot" mikey said blushing. Bree blushed even more. " r-really" " yes really" they both smiled at each other until Raphael had to ruin the moment. " awww look guys! Mikey and Bree are holding hands! I knew mikey had a crush on her!" Raphael said smiling and everyone else looked. Mikey and Bree let go of each other's hands and blushed like crazy. Mikey ran out of his chair and attacked Raph which made Bree laughed. " ok, I'm sorry!" Raph said begging mikey to stop. Mikey stoppped. " don't.ever.say.that.again. You got me?" Mikey said in a deep voice which got Raph scared. " y-yes" Raph said getting up and running to his room. Mikey turned around to look at Bree and they both started laughing. Until that day, they both new there relationship will become even more closer to each other...

Yus! They both finally admitted it! Bree finally told mikey that he was her hero and Mikey admitted that he liked her! Hope you guys like this chapter! :)