Either You're A Seaweed Brain Or You Aren't

"Their going to the Lethe!" Annabeth cried, gripping Percy's hand tight. "We can't forget each other-"

"So we won't," Percy said calmly. "A girl named Charlotte Branwell told me there's a way you can keep your memories. There's a spot on the Lethe where you can cross it with only a little water touching you. Besides, I would ace school in my next life!"

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "It doesn't work that way, Percy. Either you're an idiot or you aren't."

"Hey!" he yelled. Annabeth gave him a light jab in the ribs with her elbow. "Time to go, Kelp Face. Now or never."

Without warning, Percy grabbed her hand and ran down the Lethe, laughing. It was easy; once they had reached the Underworld (Charon got them in within an hour of their deaths), they turned back into 17 year olds. She was laughing too. Annabeth hadn't felt the joy of running in a long time. 

They halted to a stop, and Percy said, "This is it. " He hopped from one of the stones making a bridge across the river to another, and soon he was there. Not a drop of water got on him. I went next, except I got there a little faster than he did. He smiled, and that was the last thing I saw before the world faded.

The girl who was once known as Annabeth Chase was reborn into another timeline, taking the name Ginevra (Ginny) Molly Weasley. She grew up to be with the famous Harry Potter, and the whole time they knew that Harry Potter was also once known as Percy Jackson.