A normal day.

I was in a cafe, slowly drinking my coffee, I saw a girl, she looked like she was my age. I didn't have the guts to talk to her, she caught me staring, I  quickly look away, I heard giggling, I look up, and she's laughing. Then I had this feeling, everything in me went cold, I look down and stopped smiling, so, she stopped too. She walked over and asked what's wrong? I didn't think she would even walk over and ask, all I said was sorry, and picked up everything and left.
That night I felt it again, it felt like I was in a blizzard, then I hear a voice in my head, it said "KILL, MURDER" over and over again, then suddenly it stopped, then I blacked out. I woke up, everything is the same but there is still little bit of coldness in me.
I went back to the cafe, then I saw the girl again, alone. I walked over and and sat across from her, I asked her why she talked to me that day, she said that I looked sad and lonely,so I asked her if she wanted to go out sometime. She smiled and said yes, I then felt a nice warm ness wash over me.
2 days later.
The last two days we're, kind of, happy, tonight was my date with that girl.
Since I haven't been on a date since highschool, it might get awkward.