7 ;

YALL GO READ MY OTHER BOOK; TRAP

Odell's POV

"Yo y'all tryna get somethin to drink?"I ask the guys after we played our game of basketball.

We agreed to go to the corner store. We got Gatorade and walked out. As we were walking I saw someone following us on the other side of the street.

I was on Instagram live and reading comments.

"Yo nigga what's good?! Fuck you following us for?"I yell.

The person had a mask on and started to run our direction.

We dipped and the person was running after us with a gun.

I had my glock on me so I took it out my waistband.

"Back the fuck up nigga."

He started shooting and we get running in zigzag because that's what you're supposed to do.

I shot at his both his shoulders and his knees and he fell. We got into the car and sped back to my house.

"That was crazy."Chris says.

"You busted a cap in that nigga."August says,"Wish I had my glock on me."

"Y'all this situation is dead from now on. Don't tell nobody nothin. Only between us."I say.

"Y'all are back early."Aeilani says coming down the stairs.

"Yup."I smile.

She looked at me weird."You ok?"

"Great. Good work out in tonight."

The guys and Sayria shortly left and it was just me and Aeilani after I took a shower.

She was on her laptop tapping away to some email.

"You seem stressed."I say.

"Yea. My agent wants me in California for a last minute photo shoot tomorrow. I can't take it because I'm not gonna leave y'all here. I don't know how long I can keep up with taking Kae in and out of school. The homeschooling is ok but I want her to be with other kids her age."

"It's either we gon have to move or you gon have to do you and go to your photo shoots alone."

"I'll go alone."

"How bout every other time you have a photo shoot?"

"Iont know right now."she sighs."What do you think?"

"You sure you wanna know?"

"Yea."

"I say we move."

"Where?"

"Boston or California."I suggest.

"Boston?"she questions.

"Yea. Wait iont know."I shrug."Maybe California is better. But California is weird."

She laughs,"Why you say that?"

"When you're in the public eye things change from when you were just like anyone else who's not famous. Bitches are weird and niggas are weird too."

She laughs,"You're weird."

"But on a serious note. It's your choice. We stay or we move? We can move into my house."

"Don't you live with Drake? How he gon feel bout that?"

"I do but I have another house. What chu think this money do? But burritos?"

She laughs,"I'll think about it."