New Friends?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
(Y/N): "Mom, I heading out for a bit!" I shout before leaving.

Maleficent: "Ok, be a bad girl!" She yelled before I left.

I started walking around and I decided to go to to a different part of the Isle I wanted to explore and see what else is around. As I turn to a part of the Isle that I have never been to before I hear some foot steps. I stay quiet and look around then a here a...
(???):"HEY!"
I turn around to see my sister Mal.

Mal:"Hey I told you NOT to come here! This part of the Isle is not safe for you to be here alone." She said

(Y/N):"But Mal!" I shouted sadly," I really want to explore! And that means this place too." I said as I looked down the ally way to where I wanted to go.

Mal:" Do you really want this?" She asked nicely

(Y/N):"Yes!" I shouted as I nodded my head fast. Mal hesitated.

Mal: "Ughhh," she moaned, " okay fine if you REALLY want to go I'll go with you." She said

My eyes lit up, "Really!?" I say very excitedly.
She nodded. "YAY!!" I say as I drag her to the ally.

Mal: Hang on! We have to be careful." She said as she got out of my grip and looked around for a bit then she realized, "(Y/N)?(Y/N) WHERE DID YOU GO?!?" She shouted as she looked around in a panic.

**Small time skip**

I've been walking around for a little while. I didn't see what Mal thought was so dangerous. I keep walking around  and I was fully aware that Mal and I have separated. A few minutes of walking later, I see a boy, and he looks about my age. 16...17 maybe? He has a Hook and a pirate hat with a red jacket.
I start walking towards him but something or someone grabs me. And I turn around.

(Y/N):"Ma-" I was about to shout before she put her hand over my mouth.

Mal: "SHH!!" She said while trying to quiet me down.

(Y/N):"Mal, you scared me. Some kind of warning?? You know? After grabbing my wrist?" I say.

Mal:"Sorry, but you don't want to talk to him." She said.

(Y/N):"How do you know?? I really want to make new friends... I only have you, Jay, Carlos, and Evie... people think I don't know how to make new friends with out my sister making them and then telling them to be my friend."

Mal: well I've been told that he is NOT nice." She said.

(Y/N):"That's other people... that he just may have not gotten along with..."

Mal:"You always seem to want to see the good in people... it's gross."she said

(Y/N): "so... can I go-" I say but she cuts me off.

Mal:"Nope, because mom told me to tell you that you need to be home at 9:00 pm.. and it's 8:50... so you have ten minutes to get home so let's go. Maybe tomorrow... but you have to take me with you." She said

My eyes lit up " Okay... let's hurry and get home... don't want mom to go crazy..." I say with a sad smile.

We start walking home when I look behind me to see nothing... he was not there.

(Y/N) "Mal, do you promise to come with me to see if we can find him?"

Mal: "Yes... I will come with you to go meat the boy." She paused, " but you have to promise to let me come with you." She said.

(Y/N): "Yup! I won't leave without you." I said back to her.

UUGGHHHH I JUST REALIZED THAT THIS IS IN BOLD UGHHHHHH I HATE MY LIFEEE!!!! But I didn't want to re-write this so this is how I will write this book 0~0 sorry my beautiful babies!<3 this story was 633 words(with out this last paragraph) I will try to write this as much a possible... but it's almost school time... this is also my first book... ever... so.... ummm..... please no hate.... I wanted to try :) bye!!! (But I still hate the fact that I just realized that this was all I bold) ** cries in corner**