Requested JHype Imagine #5

Requested by: Fiym428

"Hey everybody and welcome to Boy Band!" said Rita Ora through her mic as the crowd screamed.

"This week's live show is a little different because we have a very special guest judge, Y/N Y/L/N!" The crowd yelled again as you waved.

"So tell me Y/N, how do you feel about being a judge?" Rita asked you

"It's a little weird not gonna lie but I'm excited!" You answered.

"Alright, let's see our first group, here's Devin, Jaden, Miles, Andrew and J Hype in Element. But before they hit the stage let's see how they prepared for this performance."

As Rita finished her sentence the lights dimmed for the video package of the boys' rehearsal to start playing. One by one the guys gave a small interview then it was Jay's turn.

"So Jay, how do you feel about Y/N Y/L/N judging this week?" asked the producer

Jay's POV

Oh...oh no. Not this part. I thought they were going to cut this part out! Immediately Jaden, Miles, Andrew, and Devin start cracking up because they know what I said.

"Dudeee! I'm so excited! She's so beautiful! And she's such an amazing artist!" I started to ramble on the screen. Soon all the guys started to laugh and there were some wolf whistles from the crowd.

"So looks like you have quite the celebrity crush Jay," said Rita. I was blushing super hard and said

"Yeah well I mean everything I said was the absolute truth" I responded as calmly as I could. The crowd awed and Rita continued with the show

☀️ After the show ☀️

I was sitting backstage minding my own business when Miles and a few other of the guys ran up to me

"Bro! Did you see what just went down on twitter?" asked Cam frantically. I shook my head and opened the app was the guys urged me to do so.

Y/T/N: so great to be on @ABCBoyBand tonight. Especially that guy Hype 😉

Lifetime = made

(Hope you liked it!!!! So glad to be back! Like I said stay tuned for y'alls imagines and also for that fanfic 💕)