Really Guys???!!

Sam ---
Colby and I are confusing the heck out of our roommates lately. They have caught us several times in each others beds in the morning after cuddling before bed and had fallen asleep.
It's very beneficial to be going out with your best friend because you can still mess around and have fun. I'm glad we told each other because I think this is the happiest I've been in a long time. I can show him how much I love him without having to worry.
I know we've been messing with the boys about not being together but they do know that we like each other.
Colby and I are currently laying in my bed. My head is on his chest, Colby was rubbing his hand up and down my back. This is what I needed in my life.
Colby askes me if I want to take another bath with him and of course I agree to.
(smut part)
Colby and I get in with him holding me in his arms. He starts running his hands up and down my body. He teased his hands at my inner thighs. I turned around and started nipping at Colby's neck and chest working my way up to Colby's mouth and start to kiss him slowly. He started to tease his fingers over my body some more making me moan. I do the Same to him and he moans a little louder than I did. We continue to tease each other until Colby finally gets too hot and bothered and askes me if he could fuck me. Of course I agreed.
Colby turns me over so that my back is against the back of the tub and starts adjusting me to get into a comfortable position.. Once we are in a good position Colby slowly pushes in causing us both to moan. He bottoms out and let's me get used to it then slowly startes thrusting. He leans down and kisses me while still thrusting. He does that for a few minutes. 'you know I love you a lot right, Sammy baby' he asked me 'yes I do and I love you too baby ' I replied back. After that he picked up his pace and started to hit that spot and made me moan loudly. He groaned at My moans. This goes on for about 30 seconds more until we are interuptet by someone walking in.. (smut over)
'guuyys reallly!!!' it was Elton who had a horrified
Look on his face. He walks back out and Colby and I decide to get out.
Elton then goes to tell at us about how after that there is no way we can't be together so we tell him we are and the first time in the tub was us messing with them.
🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆
Hope you solbaes liked that smut.. Comment your thoughts.. Add my on Instagram if you want its Solby.5ever you have to put the period after Solby. 💖💖💖