Roommates

Colby ---
I got a call a day before I came home from Katrina.. She called to tell me that she and Sam had broke up and that she would really like to see Sam and I as a couple. She said she knew that Sam definitely liked me and that we need to get together soon. She also told me that she found him asleep in my bed and its best to tell him soon. He has not been the best since I left. I can also tell Elton is a bit suspicious.I think Elton is one of the biggest solby shippers.

I got home and ran up the stairs to Sam's room and attacked him and hugging him. I also told him about my adventures in Japan and we ended up cuddling and falling asleep.
I wake up to shuffling and people trying to talk softly. I open my eyes and see the boys in the house plus Katrina standing at the end of the bed with their phones out like they had took pictures of Sam and I.
It didn't register to me until too late that I was still holding Sam. I really don't care if they seen us. Even if Katrina said Sam likes me she could be wrong and what if Sam cares.
They noticed I'm awake while I feel Sam moving around and when he is awake they all yell IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME YOU TWO REALIZED YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY FOR EACH OTHER.. I wait a second and then calmly tell them that we aren't together.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Hope this is good guys.. Please comment a nickname y'all think I should call you guys as my readers.. And also comment what ya think