after finishing that sentence, he collapsed in Minhyuk's arms, catching his breath as the other smoothed out his hair.

Is he really a fuckboy when he's acting all cute like this???

"where's my ramyun?"

the silver with blue tips haired looked up at the one cradling him, pouting as he looked down at Wonho with widened eyes

"Ah Min~ first you didn't come with me to school today and now you forgot to buy me ramyun! there's only one way to repay me and you know it!"

I was curious by what he meant but 5 seconds later my jaw dropped as Minhyuk bent down to peck Wonho's lips for a whole 3 seconds!

Wonho smirked when Changkyun made gagging noises and Kihyun tutted.

"What's your deal?"

Wonho looked straight at me, smirk still playing on his lips before biting them and winking earning him a dirty glare from me

"Gee I dunno. I just witnessed you kissing my childhood friend like you do it everyday?!"

"Sorry to break it to you but it is everyday. You see, Wonho may be this wild and sexy guy out and about but truly he's a clingy, emotional child."

The tall one next to Kihyun spoke with his mouth full, the latter pulling his ear because of it.

"Yeah we've all been kissed, even this straighter-than-a-pole motherfucker"

Jooheon ruffled Changkyun's hair and the two end play fighting and Kihyun smacks both of their heads, silencing them.

"And I'm afraid you're next Hyungwon"

Changkyun spoke slowly, shivering probably thinking about the next kiss attack.

Wonho licked his lips and awaited my answer. I scoff while rolling my eyes, ready to take him down.

"Keep trying as much as you want Flirty-Mc-Flirt-Pants but imma let you know once more you're never gonna get into mine."

ooo's started filling the table, other people looking to see what the racket was about as I dusted my shoulder in victory, or so I thought.

"Just you wait Chae Hyungwon. One day I'll make sure you're screaming my name"

"Is that a bet?"
I challenge

"What if it is?"
he challenged back

"Let the best man win, hoe"

we shook each other's hands with smug looks on our faces.

I'm gonna make sure I win, but there sure is gonna be a hell of a lot of trouble.

—X—

if you happened to enjoy it please consider voting ^~^

i seriously cannot choose which ships i like the best in MX

i seriously cannot choose which ships i like the best in MX. I SHIP TOO MANY