Getting Kidnapped Part 3

I felt really light headed from all of this stress. I needed my pills.

"Hello?" I called. No answer. "'Kay, so I'm starting to think you chose and you want me healthy. Maybe you want to sacrifice me or something. Well unless someone brings me my pills, that's not gonna last very long."

Footsteps were clear outside the door. Knock Knock.

"Come in." I said. David strolled in looking shaken but casual.

"What kind of pills?"

"Iron Pills, for my anemia. You didn't do your homework did ya David?"

"Anemia?"

"It means I have a very low amount of Iron in my blood. Which is why I need my pills, which are at my house."

"No, no I know what anemia is, it's just that...I didn't know that...I don't understand."

"Well, what I understand is that if I am under a ton of stress I need to take them!" I yelled, then added, "How much stress do you think I'm under now!?"

"Ok, we will get your iron pills!"

"Thank you."

He left and I finally had a chance to look at the room. He must have known a lot about me. Two of the four walls were covered with shelves and shelves of books, and I recognized most of them. They were all of my favorites!! The walls were also painted my favorite color, and I was confused for a while because the walls were so deep purple they were almost red.

All of the décor was purple-the sheets, the walls, the dresser...

There was a hesitant knock at the door. I managed to stutter a faint, "C-come in."

A small girl, maybe fourteen, stuck her blonde head in the door. She had a soft British accent.

"Um, Miss Elizabeth? Mr. David has requested that you join him for dinner. Well, demanded is a better word. He said you must dress in one of the pieces in the wardrobe. Any will do. Dinner will be served in thirty minutes. My name is Anya; you may call on me or any of the other servants if you need anything." Then she left. I looked at a digital clock on the nightstand. It was 6:30 PM. That meant I had until 7 to get ready.

Not going, I told myself, but I knew I would eat my words. In the huge dresser, there was one dress.

I sighed, well I guess I'll choose that one...

The dress was divine. It was strapless, with little roses crafted in intricate designs in red and black lace. The hem went down a little above my knees. I found a pair on black high heels. I also saw a pair of amethyst earrings. To bad my ears had closed up about 3 months ago. I decided to wear my hair down; it seemed to be on my team today.

I didn't know if I was supposed to wait for someone to tell me when to leave or no. I looked at the clock. It was 6:45. That was when I started to worry. I worried for Daniel, where was he? I worried for my friends, they would go crazy. And I actually worried for Joseph. Although he was father of the year, he was mine. What was he doing? Was he looking for me? No, I answered myself, he was probably praying for me. And I also worried for myself. What was David planning to do with me? Would I ever get out of here?

Before I knew there was a knock at the door. I looked at the clock. 6:58PM. Wow time flies.

"Miss Elizabeth?" Anya said, sticking her head through the door. "Dinner is ready."

"Ya, I'll be right out!" I slapped on some black eyeliner and went downstairs.

There was a dining room to my left with a huge black table in the center. David sat near the end but not at the only seat at the very end.

"Nice choice." he said, eyeing my dress.

"Thanks, there was so much to choose from." I said sarcastically.

We were served the first course then. Soup, from the looks of it, veggie. I was also served white wine.

David had red wine in his glass.

"So, is there anything I need to know about you?" i asked.

"Well we could start at what i am." It took me a second to figure out he said WHAT not WHO he was.

"What you are?"

"I am a werewolf." he said simply, as if he were telling me he ordered pizza.

"A werewolf?"

"Yup" he said popping the 'P'

"Oh. So are there other people? Like vampyres? Witches? Faeries?"

"Exactly." He said smiling. "Anya is actually a vampyre. And a few there people on staff are faeries. No witches though. Until now.

I had no idea what he meant. "Excuse me?"

"You're a witch Elizabeth."

"You expect me to believe that?"

"I'll explain later. How about dinner first."

I sighed.

Second course. Steak. Oh crap. I stared at it. I forgot to tell ya'll, I. Am. A. Vegetarian. Hence the anemia. Well I love animals! I was planning to go to veterinarian college soon. Would that still be able to happen. I don't eat french fries anywhere that I don't know what they fried them in, let alone STEAK!

"Something wrong?" David asked.

"I..um...ah...Don't eat meat."

"Oh."

"Ya."

"how about something more appetizing then?"

I smiled sheepishly.

Someone walked in and took my plate. A little while later, she came back with veggie stir fry. MMM! My favorite!

I was a witch. Wow. As if my life wasn't complicated enough?