Part 1: Nicki

I remember the feeling I got when Lil Wayne handed me that $1000 dollars. I felt like damn I need to be able to get this my self. That was my motivation. I wanted to be able to get money myself. I was alrady deciding what to do with the rest of the money once me and Drake got a room with two beds and ordered food. We had about $700 left over and I just wanted to spend it all. 

"So Nicki what are we gonna do with the rest of the money?" Drake asked. I was thinking about buying outfits so we could fit in with the YMCMB crew. " Let's buy outfits and shoes. We cant live like them and not look like them, amd I right?" I said. He looked over at me and nodded. "Okay so lets start our rap and see what we can put together." I wento ver to his bed and sat next to him. He looked up from his food and said, "Im still eating. Can you wait?" I looked over at the time. It was 8. That was pretty late since we had to wake up and go shopping, "No. I cant wait." I started tickling him and I_ ended up accidently knocking his food on the ground. He pushed me off him and stood up. He had one hand on his head and another on his hip. He looked dumb, so I started laughing. "Dude what the fuck! What is funny about this?"He said as he started to pick his food. I continued to laugh, "Its funny because you are really butt hurt over this." He looked at me and smiled the picked some food up and threw it at me. We had a whole food fight. 

Fianlly, we both stopped and he said, "Okay. Im ready to start our rap." He grabbed a note pad and started writing. I walked over to him and started rapping, "I never thought I wouldve made it here, Im here and now you bitches bouta be saying it aint fair" Drake looked at me and shook his head, "What?" I asked. He looked up from the notepad, "I'll just write both of our raps. Im more of a lyricist" He then gave me the notepad and showed me what he had so far for my verse: 

I never thought I would've made it here, I'm here and now you bitches bouta be saying it aint fair

I looked up at him and he was smiling. We both started laughing, "Okay lets just get this over with forreal so we can go to sleep. 

We started writing seriously and we saw that we were good together, at least when it came to music. 

We were done at 10:30. He decided that he was tired so he went in his bed and went to sleep, but I decided I wanted to take a walk around the city. I left the hotel and walked a couple blocks. The city was beautiful at night. There were so many lights that was different colors. 

While I was walking back to the hotel, I get a text from Lil Wayne saying How u and Drake? I replied back with a smily face and kept walking to the hotel. 

When I arrived at the hotel, I decided it was time to get sleep. It was 12:37am and Drake and I had a big day ahead of us. I went in my bag and grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top. I walked over to Drake's bed and stared at him. He slept wild and he knocked his cover off his bed. I put the cover back on him and walked back over to my bed. I got in and imagined what my life would be like if I actually got to make it into YMCMB. 

GET UP GET UP GET UP GET UP GET UP

The alarm went off. I sat up in bed and turned the alarm off. I looked around the room and sawthat Drake was already ready and he was sitting on his bed reciting his part of the song. "Good morning." He said when he noticed I was staring at him. "Hey." I said. I pulled the covers off of me and went into the restroom. I put on an outfit I brought from home. It was just gonna have to do until we bought our new outfits. 

"So, did you find out where there is a mall at?" I yelled at Drake through the restroom. I was just finishing washing my face. "Actually there's one just up the street. It's walking distance, but it gets packed fast so we should leave now." He said. It sounded like he was close to the restroom so I opened the door and said, " Why are so clos-" And I noticed we were face to face. I smiled and he backed up. "So," He said while walking towards the door, scratching his head, "I'll be in  the lobby waiting." He left after saying that. 

I kinda felt bad for scaring him off. Drake was a nice, sweet, quiet dude thats why I showed so much affections towards him. Anyways, I got out the restroom and grabbed a jacket and walked down to the lobby. I saw him talking to some girl in the lobby and instantly got jealous. I walked over to Drake and put my arm in his arm and started to speak, "Drake come on." I acted like I didn't see the girl and turned towards her and was like, "Oh! I'm so sorry for interrupting oh my god." Drake looked at me then her and pulled his arm away from me, "She was offering to give us a ride to the mall since she was going." I whispered oh and the girl looked at me, "Im sorry, I just thought he was single." Drake laughed, "I am single. We just rap together. Shes Nicki and I'm Drake." I laughed too just so I wouldn't look aggravated. "Oh okay Drake." The girl said his name with extra confidence and she grabbed his hand and started to walk out the door. I stood there and glared. Drake looked back at me, "Come on Nicki." I hurried towards them and got in the car. 

When we arrived to the car, I tried to get in the front and the girl said, "No Nicki you have it all wrong. A man is always supposed to sit in the front with a woman." She said as she smiled at Drake. I laughed. That bitch was hilarious! She first was talking to Drake, THEN grabbed his hand in front of  ME, and NOW shes tryna make me sit in the back. I couldnt take it. I usually never held my tongue this long but I was trying to atleast act classy for Drake, but I couldn't tkae it anymore. I slammed her door and walked over to her side of the car and pointed my finger at her, "Bitch I'm tired of you ugly ass! Nobody wanna ride in yo dusty as little bug car anyway." I walked away and started walking back towards the hotel. I heard her car drive away and I felt more angry than I was at first. Drake really sided with her and he's supposed to be MY partner in this rap industry. 

I walked back up to the room and went over to my bed. I sat down and pulled my phone out. I was starting to call Lil Wayne but Drake suddenly came through the door, "You was walking pretty fast" He sat next to me on the bed and smiled at me. His smile was just so vibrant, so I ended up smiling back at him. "I didn't know she was making you angry. I'm sorry." He said as he grabbed my hand. He stood up and led me back out the hotel room. We walked to the mall together, holding hands talking about our song and past life. 

When we got to the mall, he went straight to Foot Locker and grabbed some white Air Force 1s and a Nike outfit that matched, "This what I want." I laughed, " Dont you wanna look richer, though?" I asked while grabbing the outfit. "Nope. I'm fine with this." I nodded and went to the cashier and paid for the outfit. 

When we left Foot Locker with his stoff he said said, "So, lets go to Forever 21 for you." he said as he ran up an escalator, leaving me. I chased him and when I ran in Forever21 he already had an outfit picked out that was actually something I liked. I took the outfit and bought it and went back to Foot Locker and got matching shoes with him. 

When we made it back to the hotel, we put our outfits on and saw that we looked decent compared to them. Decent was way better than what we looked like the day before that. 

Lil Wayne called Drake and told us he was downstairs waiting for us. 

And this is when our lives changed forever.