Only Angel

Your POV

You awoke to the sound of your cell phone alarm clock. A groan escaped your throats while you rolled over toward the annoying sound and even shushed it while you were looking for the button to silence it. You groaned reading the time the phone read, 8:15AM. You closed your eyes and then rolled over on your side, moving your hand where Harry would normally be laying, but you felt nothing but the cool sheet that had felt like no one had touched in hours.

Opening your eyes, you notice your hand hadn't lied, no one was there. You sat up and grabbed your phone, checking to see if Harry had left you any messages, stating where he could have gone, but you saw nothing. You then frowned while setting your phone down in your lap, "where could he have gone without telling me?" You thought to yourself. Harry usually ALWAYS tells you where he's headed, this just wasn't like him.

You got up out of bed and walked into the bathroom, looking in the mirror and revealing your messy hair and your over-sized shirt that was Harry's. It was gray and read "Rolling Stones", one of your favorites of his. While looking in the mirror, you noticed a piece of paper that was taped toward the right of you. You grabbed it and read it,

"Good morning angel, you looked so peaceful, I just could not bring myself to wake you. I went to the studio to record some more, shouldn't be out too long. - H"

You smiled at the note and admired his handwriting while imagining him singing in his studio. Harry has been working so hard on his album, he's almost never home, you were really starting to miss him even more now from his note.

You folded the piece of paper up and placed it in your nightstand drawer that held other love letters that were from harry as well. Sometimes they were just sticky notes that said something like, "Do not eat, mine.. unless you're absolutely starving.. -H" you loved those ones as well as the others.

Suddenly, you heard your phone vibrate while it was still on your bed. It was a text from harry that read, "baby, I hope you're not mad at me, but it looks like I'm going to be recording a little later than usual today. I'll most-likely be home around 10pm. Baby, I'm really sorry."

You sighed as you placed your phone down and slouched on your king size bed. You knew harry had to get work done, he had been practically talking about this album for months, he had to spend a little time on it. But it was hard not being with him all day.

You quickly sat up on the edge of your bed and smiled, "wait, I can just hang out with him while he's working." You spoke excitedly. You quickly threw on a white skirt with a light pink crop top and some light brown wedges to go with it, you knew how much harry would adore your outfit. You fixed your hair and quickly did your make up, not wanting to waist any second away from harry than you had to.

"I wonder if he's eaten?" You spoke out loud while walking passed the kitchen and admiring the fridge. You decided to pack some fruit in your purse, along with some coffee and orange juice as well.

The drive there was long, plus you were trying to find it on your own, you had never been there before and you didn't want to call harry to find out where it was because you wanted it to be a surprise. "Oh! I know! I'll call Mitch!" You spoke while pulling out your cell phone and dialing his number that harry gave you.

"Mitch! Hey! It's y/n!" You heard music playing in the background, along with Harry's angelic voice singing with it, you could feel your cheeks getting bright red just from hearing him sing. "Hey! Is everything alright? You know harry is here right?" "Oh! Yeah! Um, is he recording still?" You looked at your clock on your dashboard that read, '10:30AM', "yeah, he's actually finishing up a song right now." "Oh okay, good." You spoke with a smile on your face that was filled with excitement.