32

[reddie]

I walked quickly to the bathroom,leaving the classroom. Soon the walk turned into a run and I started tearing up. I finally got to the bathroom and let my tears spill. I sat against the wall and cried.

I hate him. I hate him so much,he's been my best friend for years and now I tell him that I'm gay and he calls me a fag. I hate him! Why did I even think of telling him in the first place,he's strait and he has a girlfriend. Richie goddamnit,I hate him!

"Eddie?" "Eddie!" Richie came running after me,didn't he? Stupid,he can't get me back now. "Oh my gosh Eds,I'm sorry-" "No you're not!" I screamed. "And that's the last time you call me Eds,if you ever do it again I will slap you." I crossed my arms. He sat next to me. "Eddie,my mom and dad are homophobics and they are trying to make me one too." "Well I guess they succeeded." "No! Eddie listen,my dumbass should've never said that,I know it hurt you." I didn't say a word. Why should I believe him? "Eddie..." "what...the hell...do you want?" I yelled. I've never said that before...He but his lip and a tear slid down his cheek. I looked away and started crying again. He put his arm around me. I didn't bother to try and push him off,I knew he was stronger than me and I didn't even care anymore. All I want to do was cry.

After a few minutes of me crying,Richie put his hand on my cheek and tilted my head so I was looking at him. He suddenly picked me up and put me on the sink,then he grabbed a paper towel. He started gently dabbing away my tears with the towel then he threw it away.

Dab dab dab make that gradient look fab

"Eddie,I love you." "I love you too." He put his hands on my waist and kissed me.

I can't put videos from my camera roll on her sadly so I'm gonna put some screenshots but this interview makes me happy because of all the fick

If you have Instagram you can watch the video on my profile in the morning it's
@/willbyers.mp4

I put a bunch of words in for what they are saying it's great