0.1

This is a third book in a series. Go to my page to find book 1 (Chase Me) and book 2 (Find Me).

{Delilah - yours truly}

It was the three year anniversary of his death.

That was the only thing that today meant: that it was another year without him. Another 12 months. 52 weeks. 8760 hours. 525600 minutes.

How? How had it been that long without him? How had the world still managed to turn three times around the sun? To continue on with life? I had barely lived in that time. Barely existed. I didn't want to without him.

Today was no exception. I hadn't any plans for myself except to stay inside, alone, and cry. I'd been holding it in for the last two weeks, trying to see if I could even manage to hold it together for today, but I couldn't. I knew I couldn't.

I didn't even want to eat. I just wanted to lie in bed, hold one of his shirts, try to pretend he was still here. I wish he was still here. I wish that he had gotten his chance to live, and more than anything, I wanted more time with him. More time to love him.

But we don't get everything in this world.

Sometimes we don't get anything.

-

28/07/17

This was bad, sorry.

I've watched all of The Lion King movies today and I am happy.