GOD. NO. MERLIN, HERE MY PLEA!!!! COME SAVE MEEEEE!!! 

   Now you wonder what really goes on in my head... 

   Haha! (y/n)'s right there!!! She's going to be BROKEN. And so will Angelyn...

   Oh god shut up mentally internal, probably fabulous looking me!

   "Potter," I wanted to choke myself, "There's something I w-wanted to tell youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." I frown, mentally sc- No I'm not scared... haha his eyes just flashed red that's kinda creepyyyyyy...

   I'm just going to say there's nothing that can explain how frustrated I am. So I'll say nothing. 

  He gulped before whispering out a, "What?"

   Jeez... he's a really good actor. He's blushing! Wait-

   He's blushing... 

   Excuse me while I make internal muffled screaming noises of pure hatred. 

.......... Angelyn Bell's Point of View .........

   ... What's happening? 

   Is that Draco? And Harry? Oh no! Here comes Ginny... 

.......... AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW .........

   Meanwhile... on the other side of the castle...

   "Nope! It's not happening! He's mine!" Diary argued.

   Diary was a short girl of 13, third year, with a boyish cut of dark brunette hair followed with a streak of purple on her bangs, paired with violet eyes (one with a claw mark), freckles, and she was usually seen with Luna Lovegood, and... this other girl that no one knows the name of, but I'll get to that later... 

   And she's oddly... um...

   How do I put this? 

   Let's just say... 'cat-ish'. I mean, she does have cat ears and a tail... but... BACK TO THE STORY!

   "Says you!" said Anastasia. 

   Remember her? Maybe not... she helped prank Pansy Parkinson...

   Anyways:

   "I'm older! I should be the one!" said Anastasia.

   "So? That doesn't even matter! Age doesn't make any difference!" argued short little Diary (I think I died).

   ...

   In the Gryffindor commons... 

   Everyone quickly deserted the common room when she came in. 

   The girl with two pigtails and pale pink eyes slowly looked around the room from underneath her hood, watching as the last person ran out of the room in fear. She sighed in exasperation before absentmindedly tugging her left sleeve of her jumper, trying to hide the faded-grey mark as she went over to the couch in front of the fire and brought out a notebook, slowly drawing out something for her only friend, Luna. 

   I wonder if she will like this... 

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   Okay... I'm almost done with my fake flirting (which was painful; it made me want to literally just run away and strangle myself until I died) with Draco... just- 

   I can't say it. It's too DISGUSTING AND I'M GOING TO KILL SOMEONE TONIGHT- Maybe I can ask her to help me... IF she doesn't kill me first...

   "Ehhh... Ma- Draco..."

   "What?" he obviously knew what was coming next and he literally looked like he wanted to melt into a puddle and slink away from the situation.

   I kissed his cheek before running off and towards Fred and George, slapping them.

   Yelling in some language I don't remember knowing (I think it was just some sort of angry hiss of frustration or something), Fred and George held me in place, saying that if he wanted to, he could just-

   Nevermind. 

   I'd rather not embarrass myself further.

.......... Draco's Point of View .........

   The *insert beeping noises here* just happened?!

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   I'm speechless.

   Harry's- 

  Draco's-

   They're-

   Then everything went black.

(A/N) - I literally have NO idea whatsoever of WHAT THE BLOODY HELL JUST HAPPENED.

   I hoped you enjoyed this somehow o,o

   It was really hard to write :I

See you in the next chapter!