Charlie Weasley

... All the stuff in this book is just either out of place or messed up...

Oh well!!! 

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   It was around 11:55 when me, Harry (he was carrying Norbert's cage), Ron, and 'Mione snuck to the Astronomy tower where Ron's older brother Charlie was going to pick Norbert up and fly him to Romania. 

   "Don't you think this is going to deduct more house points?!" 'Mione whispered, "I mean, we're already in fourth place and now we could've just blown it!"

   "We appreciate your concern, Hermione, but we don't want Hagrid to get in trouble, do we?" Harry muttered as we climbed one by one up the stairs to the top tower. 

   "Is that the dragon, Ron?" came a voice and we all looked over to see a red-haired Weasley sitting on a broomstick as he flew over to us. That must be Charlie. 

   "Yeah, here. Before Hagrid changes his mind and comes bounding up here for him."

   The other red-head laughed softly. 

   "Sure, okay. Have a nice school year, Ron." he ruffled his hair and flew off with the dragon until we couldn't see him anymore.

   "Well... that was quicker than expected." Harry whispered.

   "Yup! Anyways, we should get back before Filch finds us and beats us to death." I mutter.

   As we softly run back up to the Gryffindor commons (we had to wake up the Fat Lady, and she was NOT very happy about that, I'll tell you), we all went our separate ways and- Well, not really fall asleep because me and 'Mione stayed up playing two truths and a lie (it was pretty... interesting...) even though-

   HOLY CRAP TOMORROW WE HAVE CLASS.

   Haha... I think I forgot to do that essay for Snape. I'll just do it during breakfast in the morning. 

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   "Do you think the girls are still awake, Ron?"

   "Probably not. Girls need their beauty sleep."

   "So do you."

   "Eh? What about yourself?!"

   "At least I don't snore up a thunderstorm when I sleep."

   "I don't mutter in my sleep either!"

   I flushed.

   "What?"

   "You didn't know that you talked in our sleep, Harry? Sometimes it gets rather creepy. Like there was this one time where you were muttering something like 'The fitness gram pacer te-"

   "WHAT?!"

   "Sh!!!"

(A/N) - I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been a little busy with READING fanfiction and forgetting to write. And I'm sorry for the really short-ish chapter! I'll make it longer next time! 

~Maddie