He's a vampire: Calum

"Cal! What the fuck are you doing?!" You yelled from the opposite end of the alley. Your eyes widened at the sight in front of you. Calum's ears perked at the sound of your voice as he turned to look at you. His typical dark brown eyes were a glowing amber color as blood ran from his mouth and dripped off of his chin. The man he was holding dropped to the ground with a still thud, his eyes half closed as he appeared to not be breathing. You yelped in shock as you slowly realized he was dead. Did Ca- no he didn't.. he couldn't have. You refused to believe that the vampiric virus that had been spreading in your area had gotten hold of him. Calum was your boyfriend. He was a murderer. Your boyfriend was a murderer. Early you'd followed Calum quietly as he went out to 'run some errands'. Your suspicions had been building here recently because he'd been going out alot more frequently. You weren't necessarily worried he was cheating, just more or less curious as to what he was doing. Your senses heightened as you watched him turn into a dark alley. You couldn't think of anything worse you could've seen than what you did..At the end of the alley there was a man who looked like he was being strangled and there was Calum with his mouth wrapped around the guys neck. What the fuck was even happening? It turns out he was biting the guy. Now, your feet were glued to the ground, your body frozen in place. You couldn't believe your eyes or what you'd just witnessed. You'd never look at him the same again. You couldn't help but wonder how many innocent lives he's taken thus far. "Babe..I..I can explain." He mumbled, walking over to you. You stared at his blood covered mouth, your eyes slowly began filling up with tears. His shiny white fangs were poking out of his mouth and he looked different. Very different. The two of you shared a minute of silence as he stood directly in front of you. His breathing was loud and rapid as his eyes burnt into yours. He hoped and prayed you wouldn't leave him and that you'd understand. You made an unconscious decision to reach up to his face to wipe away the smeared blood with your jacket sleeve. "Y/n, I-I can explain.." He stammered nervously, not wanting to scare you away. You nodded to show him that you understood that even he, himself, didn't want to be the beast he is. You closed your eyes in an attempt to gather your thoughts long enough to register what was happening. "I was just hungry and I-" He started, as he took another step towards you. Your body reacted as you subconsciously took another step back. You shivered and rubbed your hands together in an attempt to keep warm seeing as how it had begun raining and the temperature had dropped drastically. He looked hurt as he stared back at you. "You're afraid of me aren't you..?" You shook your head in response even though you knew you were lying. "I know you're lying." He stated. Dammit, you mentally cursed at yourself. "Not you per say, just vampires altogether I'm afraid of." Your voice shook despite your attempt to sound confident in your words. He shook his head, disappointed in himself for what he is. "I should take you home, it's not safe here." He reached for your hand and you grabbed onto his in compliance as he lead you out of the dark alley. His hand, it was once so warm and comforting but now it's been replaced by his newly cold blooded hand. The thought was painful and brought tears to your eyes. You needed a quick thought change. "So, what about you?" You asked once he got you to your car. He shook his head with a smirk and kissed your forehead, "Ive got some things to do, I'll be home tonight, I promise." With that he ran off at the speed of light and you slammed your car door shut. You sighed and began to drive off before breaking into sobs at what Calum had become. He'd never be that warm, cuddly man you'd fell in love with. In fact, he'd never even be a living, breathing human again.

5 Seconds of Summer PreferencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara