Chapter 5-Forever

Hey I am sorry for the late update:( I've been having a lot of homework lately. Anyways I can't thank you enough on how many reads,votes and comments!! I am extacticked on how many of you guys actually like my story:,) Oh and if you haven't already heard I posted another story called "It Will Only be You". I personally really like it. So check it out and tell me what you think:) 

Xoxo 

PS the next chapter is still in Jakes perspective

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     "Virginia what the hell are you doing here?" i asked 100% serious. She laughed still being totally wasted. 

    "You still haven't answered my question, how's my old boyfriend?" I was disgusted. We had broken up a long time ago when I realized she was a bitch. Our relationship only lasted about a month anyways.

    "We broke up like a year ago, besides I'm in a new relationship and I actually love her. A lot." even though she was drunk she knew what I was saying and she was very pissed off. She was in shock. She opened and closed her mouth before she practically yelled in my face; 

     "WHO?!" I smirked getting the reaction I was hoping for. 

    "Jenna." I answered cooly. Her face turned completely red. 

    "Where the fuck is that slut?!" she screamed in my ear. Like I was gonna tell her where Jenna was. It felt good to piss her off. But Virginia stormed off to find Jenna anyways. All her toadies chased after her tripping over their five inch heels. I needed to find Jenna and get out of here before Virginia had a chance to murder her. Luckily I knew where she was and hurried across the dance floor to find her. 

     "Jenna!" I called to her as I approached her. She was having a blast dancing and partying on her own. 

    "Hey babe there you are! Come dance with me." she grinned at me.  

    "No Jenna we got to go." her face fell a bit. 

    "Why? I'm having fun!" she whined. I really didn't want to go either but for Jenna's safety we had to. 

    "I know me too, but we have to go now." she was surprised and a bit dissapointed.  

    "No I want to stay!" 

    "Jenna I'll explain in the car, but we got to go!" she was getting agitated. I grabbed hold of her hand and started to pull her towards the exits. She started to protest and yanked my arm back until I was facing her. Jenna took a step closer to me so we were almost touching. 

    "Jake, I want to stay." she said in a more seductive voice and leaned in to kiss me. The kiss was intense and I put my arms around her, pulling her closer so that we were touching. As we stood in the middle of the club kissing my troubles seemed to melt away. Her hands slowly moved up my back until they were both in my hair. Mine moved down around her waist hugging her warm body to mine. All of a sudden a manicured hand grabbed the back of Jennas hair and yanked it back. Of course it was Virginia coming to ruin the moment.

-------JENNA'S POINT OF VIEW-------

    As soon as I felt that hand rip my head back I turned around ready to swear my ass off. 

    "What the fu..." I cut myself off realizing who was standing infront off me. It was Virginia. She looked extremely angry.  

    "Why the hell are you with my old boyfriend?! I mean I know we broke up, but just because I'm dating David dosent mean you can go take him!" What the hell was she talking about? Jake and her dated? I was about to rip someone's head off, but before I could do exactly that Jake cut me off. 

    "Virginia we broke up a year ago! And the reason why I broke up with you because you were a bitch and still are!" he spat at her. Tears started building in my eyes. I was confused and mad. Why wouldn't he tell me this? He said he didn't know her that well! I mean this is the girl who practicaly ruined my life! It came to a point where I just couldn't take it. I strutted out the exit with tears streaming down my face. I walked into the parking lot right past Jakes car and kept walking along the dirt road.

    "Look what you did!" Jake screamed at Virginia. He was soo mad! Jake ran out chasing after his crying girlfriend. 

    "Good! Tell your bitch for a girlfriend that she's a worthless nobody!" Virginia called after Jake.

   Jenna walked faster as she heard Jake's car driving down after her. He rolled down the window; 

    "Jenna get in the car. You and I both know that you can't walk the whole way back." he was right, but she desperately did not want to get in his car. He sighed. 

    "Jenna please," he begged "just get in the car and I'll explain." another wave of fury passed through her body like an ocean wave. 

    "Yes please do, and while your at it explain to me why Virginia just tried to murder me!" He sighed and rested his head against the wheel. 

    "I'll tell you as soon as you get in the car." she silently debated wether to get in the car or not. 

    "Fine." she bluntly stated as she strutted to the other side and got in. As soon as she got in the car Jake's big brown eyes turned and stared into her own, burrowing holes in her soul. 

    "I can explain everything." Jake said quietly still staring into my eyes. 

    "Then go ahead."  

    "Well last year Virginia was hitting on me like crazy. She was always like 'If only we were boyfriend and girlfriend'. Last year she was also the most popular girl at school so all my friends were telling me you guys should date and crap like that. So I finally took one of her offers and went on a date with her. She acted really sweet and stuff and I fell for it. She used me as more of a toy then an actual person. And I just couldn't take that bitch any longer so I dumped her. The only reason I didnt tell you was because I didn't think it was important. I promise Jenna I'm not lying!" the look in his eyes was desperate and sad. I believed him, but I just had one more question. 

    "Then why did she try to kill me then?" 

    "Because a) she was extremely drunk and b) she's jealous." I just realized how much I misunderstood Jake. He tried to protect me from Virginia by getting out of there, but I didn't listen. My face fell as I realized how much I must've hurt him. He was trying to apoligize when it was just me not seeing what was happening right infront of my eyes. I turned and faced him the tears started to blur my vision again. 

    "I-I am sorry Jake. I am so sorry. I didn't realize what was happening infront of me." a tear ran down my cheek. He smiled sadly at me and wiped the tear away. 

    "It's ok Jenna. Let's just forget about this." I returned the smile. I really love Jake. We were meant to last forever. He was mine and I was his. Forever.

     After we drove back from the club we walked back to the willow, fingers intwined. He layed out a blanket on the grass looking up at the stars. We fell asleep right there on the blanket, the word forever repeating in my head.