Chapter 1-"Who are you?"

A/N Hey! I'm just writing this story! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!:) Anyways I really hope you like this story and please rate,comment,vote and help spread it..if u wud lik:) I really hope you enjoy reading my story and, feel free to give yorur suggestions, ideas and praise in the comments box !!!!!! Thanks SOOOO much for reading!

Peace and Cupcakes!!Xxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know when you get the feeling that today is gonna be a great day? Well that's how I've been feeling all of today. I am Jenna Simmcock. I am 15 and in grade 9. One thing you should know about me is I am basically homeless because my parents ditched me when I was a baby. Shortly after the police found me and since then I have been switching from bording school to bording school. The problem with all the bording schools I have attended are that they are all schools just for girls. Believe me I have asked my principal -or anyone who would listen- many times why I cant go to a school for boys and girls. Do you know what Mr.Klentel (our principal) said? His exact words were "It's good for you here Jenna. You will meet friends and you will also have amazing opportunnities.This school will help you grow into a proper lady." What's a "proper lady" suppose to mean? Did my principal just diss me? Are they trying to carve me into someone who has tea and crumpets at noon? F.Y.I. I'm not the queen of England! My advice to Mr.Klentel is if he's going to run a school for grade 9 girls at least know a little about them. Has he ever even heard of a boyfriend?

Just to fill you in I'm normal height for a ninth grader but I am pretty skinny. I have long black hair, blue eyes and ivory colored white skin. I feel so out of place here at this Bording school. The girls are crazy mean, but they are nice to teachers. So everytime they get in trouble the teacher is like 'but they would never do that' What bullshit! When they get out of class they are terrible! The girls all have boyfriends and most of them have blonde hair ( I know the last part sounds like it was from "Mean Girls" but it's true).

"Shit I'm late for class." I murmured to myself I ran out of my room and around the corner to my fourth period wood working class. Luckily I was great at this subject, but the teacher (Miss.Dagg) was so mean! I slipped in through the door and started walking to a table withh saws, hoping not to be seen.

"Caught in your thoughts again I presume." Miss. Dagh boomed giving me the teacher look. There is a reason why she is still single.

"Sorry Miss.Dagh"

"Next time you're going to the principals office." she trilled in her high pitched voice. I took my seat across from Virginia. Virginia ruled the school and was the meanest of them all. Haha that sort of sound like snow white! Anyways back to what I was saying, she had beach blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. This time she was staring out the window which caught me off guard because usually she makes some snarky comment towards me. I followed her gaze out the window and toward the horizon. She was looking at a building about half a mile away. I noticed the building before, but I didn't know what it actually was.

"What the hell you looking at Blackjack?" I got so caught up looking out the window I didn't realize Virginia glaring at me ( just to let you know they call me Blackjack because Virginia made a joke about how my parents gambled me away. Plus I have black hair so blackjack it is).

"Oh I was just looking at the building over there."

"You mean the all boys school?"

"Oh, I never knew it was an all guys school."

"Then you must be freaking stupid because everyone ,well almost everyone, knows its an all guys school. That's where my boyfriend goes." So that's where Mr.Hotstuff goes. Why have I never notice it was a school? All of a sudden I had a thought of dating someone there. As if! Dreams never come true! Haha forever alone. Well I can always dream.

" Jenna stop staring out the window and pay attention!" Miss.Dagh yelled.

"Yes ma'am!"

The rest of the day was boring like usual. Luckily I had no homework. Score! I was extremely bored so I decided to take a walk and sit under the old willow tree that rested about halfway between the two schools. It was chilly so I brought my new cardigan.

I walked out to the old willow tree and sat against the trunk. I just sat there thinking until I heard someone exhale. I turned my head to see a cute looking guy with short light brown hair and eyes.

"What the hell! Who are you?" he asked clearly surprised realizing I was there.

"Umm...Jenna. Who are you?" I said trying to hide my nervousness. Is nervousness even a word? Oh god butterflies. All my thoughts started to get all jumbled as I stared into the sweet amber eyes of the stranger.

"My names Jake." He smirked.

"What are you doing here anyways Jake?"

"I was just comin' to clear my head. What are you doing here Jenna?" he put emphasis on the you. I smiled slightly and so did he.

"Same as you."

"Well I guess I'll be joining you then."

"That's fine with me. You're from the all guys school right?"

"Yeah. You're from the girls school right?"

"Yup. So why are you here. I mean like why do you need to clear your head?"

"Oh just stupid Kyle. He's being well, I don't know he's just being a dick."

"Yeah same with me but her name is Virginia."

"David's girlfriend?"

"I guess so. Do you know David?"

"Yeah he's my best friend."

"Oh. Awkward." Jake started laughing.

"It's ok. I've met her before and I think she's mean too." I smiled realeved.

"I'm glad you think so."

"Ya know It's really nice to meet you Jenna. Maybe we could meet here same time tomorow?"

"Yeah sure that would be nice. And it's really awesome to meet you too Jake." He smiled sweetly and bored into my soul with his light brown eyes. He got up slowly and offered me his hand. I took it automatically.

"So I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yep see you tommorrow."

"Okay bye Jenna."

"Bye!" I watched him walk away. He turned around and smiled at me one last time.

"You don't need to watch me walk back. I'll make it back alive."he teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Goodnight Jake."

"Nighty night Jenna, don't let the bed bugs bite!" I started giggling. I really like Jake.

"I won't!" He smiled brightly and turned around and kept walking. I did the same.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Wow I just finished my FIRST chapter!!! Woohoo!!!!:)

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think! Thanks for reading

Xoxo

@forever1D