TBBIMN (7)

Liam's POV

"Thanks for letting me stay the night" Audrey spoke shyly. I loved when she blushes it's super cute.

"Your welcome"

"I should get going home, my mom would be really worried about me" she said after she got out of my bed.

"Do you have to go?" I asked hoping she could stay with me longer. I liked having her around me, she put me in better moods, and I like myself when I'm around her.

"Yeah, she'll be really worried" she replied. She began walking towards my bedroom door when I quickly pulled her by her arm and spun her to face me. She let out a low gasp as I probably startled her.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to-"

"Honey are you up?" I heard my mom call from downstairs.

"I should go out through the window, I don't want your mom to see me" she walked over to the window and began climbing out. I held her body as she squeezed through the window. Luckily we have a big tree between both our houses so she climbed onto it and made her way around and into her room. Once I made sure she got in safely I blew her a kiss and I'm sure I saw her blush.

"I said are you up?" My mom asked as she entered my room.

"Sorry I didn't hear you" I lied. "Who was over last night?" My mom questioned curiously.

"Audrey".

"Why was she over? Liam I thought you knew better than to screw around with her she's a good girl" my mom sounded irritated.

"Mom I know, I wasn't screwing around, I respect Audrey too much and I wouldn't do that to her" I spoke truthfully. I know me and her haven't always been on the best terms but I am trying my hardest to at least start to be friends and maybe once she sees that I'm not a trouble maker she'll want to be more than friends.

"Do you like her?" My moms question interrupted me from my thoughts.

"Yeah I do" I answered immediately.

"Then tell her how you feel sweetie" my mom said before she walked out of my room.

I thought about it and I really do like Audrey a lot. I love how when I bug her it really irritates her and I love they way she blushes whenever I flirt with her, did I mention she's so beautiful and everything about her makes me smile. Gosh I sound whipped.

It was a Sunday so I thought about meeting up with some friends and heading to the beach, the whether was perfect.

I called my friend hunter, I was hoping he would invite Maxine and then she would invite Audrey. I really want to spend more time with her.

"Hey dude what's up?" Hunter answered after a few rings.

"Not much, you up for going to the beach?"

"Yeah, I'm up for it" he replied eagerly.

"Alright well I need a ride, pick me up from mine?"

"Yup, be there soon" he said before hanging up.

I quickly changed into some swim trunks and a black T-shirt.

After around 30 minutes I heard hunters car honk from outside my house, so I quickly ran down stairs and walked out of my house.

I was greeted by a nice summer breeze. I quickly jumped in hunters jeep and we pulled out of my driveway. Before I knew it he pulled up in front of Audrey's house.

"Dude what are we doing here?" I asked obviously confused.

He cut the engine and we were just parked outside of her house.

"The girls are coming with us" hunter finally spoke.

"Even Audrey?" I couldn't help hide my excitement.

"Yeah Audrey's coming" hunter chuckled noticing my excitement.

After a few minutes the girls all came out wearing there bikini tops and shorts. My eyes paused on Audrey's sexy body. She was wearing her black bikini top with white booty shorts. Her body looked like it had been oiled, maybe with sunscreen.

As they approached the car I got out and allowed Maxine to sit in the front beside hunter.

Rosie sat beside the window in the back, Lorena sitting in the middle leaving only 1 available spot.

"We're not gonna fit guys, just go on without me" Audrey said.

"As if we would go without you, let's go me and you in my car" Rosie told her.

"It's ok Rosie, she can sit on my lap" I said and I turned and saw Audrey giving me a 'are you serious look'.

"Come on" before she could protest, I held her in my arms and I sat my self in the car with her in my lap.

"Drive" I ordered hunter and he straight away turned the engine on and we were on our way.

~~~~~~~

"I still can't believe you sat in his lap the entire time till we got here" Lorena thought it was romantic which I didn't get at all.

"Yea that's really romantic" I said sarcastically.

We popped our towels on the sand and we laid down.

The boys went to go get us some frozen yoghurt, so when they came back we surprised when we felt cold water sprinkle on our backs.

"Oh my god!!!" We all shrieked. The bastards didn't go get yoghurt, they went a bought water guns and filled them with ice cold water.

They continued squirting us and laughing like little happy 5 year olds.

"Stop! It's too cold!" I shivered as the cold water kept touching my half naked body.

"C'mon babe it's the beach your supposed to get wet anyway when you swim" Liam said continuing on squirting.

"Stop!!!" Maxine screamed but they just ignored us.

I knew how to get them to stop.

"Baby please stop, if you wanna get me wet there are other ways" I flirted to get him to stop.

"Woooo!"