TBBIMN (2)

Audrey's POV

"I'm fine" I mumbled rudely and avoided his hand that he had offered so he could pull me up. I stood up on my own and began walking away when he grabbed me by the arm. "What the hell is your problem?" I growled, he's so annoying. We never talk to each other really, only when his parents come over or mine go over, he's really weird, he thinks he's like a god or something. I get it his really good looking but his personality sucks and he's bad news.

"I was just trying to help you don't have to be a bitch" he snapped. Oh no he didn't just call me a bitch!

"Did you just call me a bitch?" I asked even though I knew he did.

"Yeah cos your acting like one, I was just trying to help you up, jeez!" He's right, I mean I was being rude but still how dare he call me that.

"Don't ever call me a bitch ever again do you understand me?" I don't know where I got all this confidence from but one thing I've learned from my fathers cheating is never let a guy mistreat you.

Always stand your ground and let them know your in charge.

"I'm sorry that was uncalled for" he apologised which shocked me. When did the bad boy/player learn manners?

"Whatever" I mumbled and turned to walk away. I was late for my first class thanks to Liam, so I quickly walked in and apologised to Mrs. West.

We were studying about plants and shit that I really don't care about. I know it's the first day back and I'm supposed to be focusing on school but my mind just always wanders off to my fantasy land. It's where I wish I could live, it's a place far far away from here, I have a boy that would really care for me and not want to hurt me, it's where I have freedom and I can do anything I want.

"Ms Winnings, are you ok?" The teachers voice interrupted me from my thoughts.

"Yes why?" I questioned. "Well class has been over for 5 minutes and you have been sitting in your seat with your mouth open" she chuckled as she spoke and I felt so embarrass.

"Sorry" I said and quickly stood up and walked out of class. The rest of the day went by very fast and before I knew it, it was time to go home. I walked out towards the car park when my cell phone began to ring.

It was Rosie.

"Hey" I answered. "Hey Audrey, I'm so sorry I gotta stay back in class I have detention" she sounded afraid that I'll lose it cos I won't have a ride home.

"Oh why what happened?" I asked curiously. "I tripped Celina" she said casually and I immediately laughed.

"What? Why?" I asked. Celina is a freaking bitch, she thinks because she's so popular that she's ms everything. She's in love with Liam even though he just uses her as a booty call. She's in denial.

"Because she started saying shit like were never gonna be good enough like her and blah blah blah then as she stood up and began to walk I put my foot out and she tripped and fell to the dirty floor where she belongs" she explained and I started laughing all over again. "Karma is a bitch!" I laughed.

"So your not mad that I left you without a ride?" She asked sounding upset. "No babe it's ok, I'll see if I can catch a ride with Lorena or Maxine" I said. "Ok, well I gotta go I'll talk to you when I get home, sorry" she apologised once more before hanging up.

I sat on the bench in front of the school building and began texting Lorena when I suddenly heard a car honk. I looked up and saw a red Mustang, I knew it's Liam's.

"Get in" he called from inside his car. "Are you talking to me?" I asked shocked.

"Yes c'mon its ok I won't bite" he grinned. I hesitated but decided to just go with it.

I stood up and walked towards his car. He unlocked it and I slid in and buckled my seat belt. "Are you hungry?" He asked as we pulled out of the car park of our school. I was about to say no but then my stomach growled and I blushed because I was super embarrassed. He turned to face me and chuckled. "I guess you are".

We drove around for around 10 minutes before we pulled up outside of a diner.

We got out of his car and walked towards the diner.

As we slid into one of the available booths a red headed waitress who looked around our age came and served us.

"Hey Liam, long time to see" she winked at him and smiled. Wow, this is awkward.

"Hey Gretchen, can you please get us two of the chefs shepherds pie" he gave her our orders and she smiled flirtatiously and walked away swaying her hips from side to side.

"Ugh, I hate how some girls are just so desperate" I stated. "Why? I think it's hot, at least it shows their interested" he was boiling me more.

"How the fuck is that hot?! A guy should like a girl because she's got a nice personality, she's caring, polite, not because she's flirting, that just shows she wants one thing" I said my voice slightly got louder.

"I like a girl that only wants one thing, I don't do the whole relationship type thing, it's just a waste of energy and emotions" he said.

"Your pathetic" I stood up and walked towards the door. "Audrey" he called after me but I ignored him and walked faster. They diner was probably 20 minute walk from my house so I just decided to walk. I grabbed my phone and shuffled through my playlist and settled for can't let go-faydee.

I loved listening to it, it's one of my favourites.

By the time I got home it was almost dark, I quickly walked up the few steps and made my way inside my house. "Honey is that you?" My mom called from upstairs. "Yes mom" I shouted so she would hear me.

I was still hungry since I didn't eat so I went into the kitchen and made myself some two minute noodles, I love them and they are quick to make.

After I ate I was feeling really tired even though it was only 7 I decided to go to my room and try to get some rest. I can't believe Liam is such a insensitive jerk. I tried to sleep but I couldn't, I kept tossing and turning until I heard my phone buzz. It was a text from Rosie.

Rosie

Hey who did u end up going home with?

Me

I walked home

Rosie

I'm so sorry I feel so bad :(

Me

Don't it's ok, I'll see u at School tomorrow xoxo goodnight.

I fell asleep after a while and had a dreamless sleep.