Chapter Eighteen

A/N I have 5 different songs stuck in my head. Just thought you should know. I didn't want to start this off saying sorry like I always do, so I'll say it now. Sorry I haven't updated at all this week, nothing happened so I couldn't, I was just lazy and didn't.

Another thing I want to tell you is I have an idea for another story. I'm not going to do it until I finish this one though. I want to ask a question, then I'll write the chapter. How long have you been listening to Twenty One Pilots for? I've been listening to them since February of this year, so not that long.

The song is I'll Be Good by Jaymes Young. Enjoy the chapter!

7:00. That's what the clock says, which means I've been awake just staring at the ceiling for three hours now. 'I should probably get up and get ready now.' I think to myself. I got up and rubbed my eyes. I go towards my clothes and pick out an outfit. I don't have very many clothes, so I wear the same clothes a lot.

I put on my skinny jeans, a gray t-shirt with a sail boat on it, and my jacket. I brush my hair and put on my shoes before going downstairs. I'm surprised to see Tyler by the door getting his shoes on. "Are you going somewhere?" I ask him. He looked up at me and smiled. "I'm taking you to school so you don't have to walk." He said. "Um, you don't have to do that, I can walk." I said. I felt bad for making him drive me to school. He shook his head. "I don't have to, but I want to." He said. "Are you ready?"

I nodded my head. He opened the door and went to the car. I grabbed my bag and quickly made sure I had everything and went to the car. "Where do you go to school?" Tyler asked me. "Northside Middle School." I said. He put the name into the GPS and starting driving.

He pulled into the parking lot and I grabbed my bag. "Do you want me to walk you in?" Tyler asked me as I was getting out. "No thanks, are you going to be picking my up?" I asked him. He nodded. "When does it end?" He asked. "Around 1:30." I said. "Ok, see you later!" He said and I went inside.

~Time skip to after lunch~ (I know I do this everytime, but honestly I think if I write the school day every single time, it'll get boring and annoying.)

I sat in the back for the last class of the day. The beating was worse today for some reason, so it was hard to concentrate. Thankfully, they didn't really hit my face, so I won't have to try and hide any bruises. I'll just have to act like my mid section isn't burning from pain, and I'll have to try not to limp. It shouldn't be too hard.

The bell went off and everyone got up and left. I got up slowly and tried not to limp out the door. As I was getting close to the doors I could see Tyler sitting on the steps. I went out and poked him on the shoulder. He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back at him and helped him up. "How was school?" He asked me. "It was alright." I lied. "Did you do well on math since Josh helped you?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah, I'll have to ask him for more help tonight." I said. I probably won't though, it would most likely bother him.

We got into the car and headed back. "Are you hungry?" Tyler asked me. I shook my head. "No, I ate lunch already." I lied again. "But, if you do want to get something, I wouldn't say no to getting slushies from Speedway." I said with a smile. (In case you don't know, speedway is a gas station with really good slushies.) I smiled, but didn't say anything. 'I shouldn't have asked, I'm so stupid.' I thought.

After a few minutes, Tyler pulled into Speedway. He smiled at me and we got out of the car. We went inside and headed to the back where the slushy machines are. "Should we get some for Josh and Jenna?" I asked. "If you want to." Tyler said. I grabbed two big cups and a small cup. I didn't know what flavors they like, so I just guessed. I put cherry and coke (the pop/soda kind) flavor for Josh, a blue raspberry for Jenna, and coke and mountain dew for me. Tyler paid and we left.

A/N I was going to make this chapter longer, but I'm typing this on my phone right now because my sister is in the room and we are watching Supernatural, we have been for an hour or two and I don't know when she'll go back to her room, so I had to finish the chapter on my phone. If I'm able to later, I'll do another chapter today. Until then, see ya later!

Stay alive |-/

Oh, and don't forget to eat <3