Chapter 3 {Steamy}

kjhgbujdnhvgomdivjogn FREAK OUT!!! uidgbfuycnshmod fmiunosdgncjseokv unvdjk YEAH!!!! gkbunhflcoigvc YO YO YO AGAIN, that was me freaking out because all of you guys are epic for reading and voting and commenting on this book ^_^ I love all of you rawrsome peoplez ^_^ STAY EPIC my little rainbows!!

PICTURE OF SEXY PHIL!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥  

Phils POV

We slept in the same bed that night. Our body's pressed together. Him wanting some of my body heat; his head nuzzled my neck, arms around me. His soft breath tickling my neck.

He laid there in sweet slumber, while I laid awake thinking. Thinking about how I hurt him, on how I caused all of it; and most importantly, on how to fix it.

Those two words that came out of his mouth "It's okay" his sweet, calm voice. The most beautiful thing I have ever heard. To think Will spoke to me; me out of all people.

It all was very stressful. You knowing you hurt the one you deeply love. A few tears fell from my eyes and down my cheeks. I silently cried myself to sleep.

The next morning I woke and turned to my side to see that Will wasn't there. There and then my heart stopped, everything was slow and my breathing was fast. "WILL!" I yelled bloody murder and ran out of bed and down stairs. "WILL!" I shouted in the kitchen. "Damn it" I said to myself. I then ran back upstairs and forcefully opened the bathroom door to find Will soaking wet getting out of the shower naked.

"Ummm hey" I said waving extremely awkwardly. Will looked back at me, then down, then back up, then down again when he finally noticed he is soaking wet and naked he threw a pair of boxers in my face

"Get out!" Said his stern voice.

I blinked retardedly and quickly ran back to my room. I fell face first on my bed. My mind coming back to him and his oh so glories member. My length jumps with excitement when I think of his pale skin dripping wet, I can practically imagine running my tongue all over him. Tasting all of him.

Wait, my pants feel kind off...

"...oh crap" I got fucking hard! Shit how am I going to hide this from Will? He can't see me like this. When I hear the door move I freaking freeze. I stay there laying on my belly frozen. Will walks in front of me wearing his grey pants from yesterday and a white T-shirt with a rainbow on it. He reached in his pocket and took out his notebook and pencil and started writing. "Your mom gave this shirt" I nodded and stayed on my stomach. He once again started writing. "Aren't you going to get dressed?"

"Mhm, I just need to umm go shower" I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom and closed the door forcefully. I turned on the hot water and took off my cloths then stepped in. I looked down at my oh so very hard member. I leaned against the shower wall and grabbed my member and started pumping it. I bit my bottom lip and threw my head back. Thinking it was Will's delicate hands the one stroking me. The images of Wills BIG friend repeated in my mind over and over again. My pace started to get faster and faster. A slight moan escaped my lips. "Ahh Will" I moaned.

Wills POV

I sat on Phil's bed waiting and siting, waiting and siting. Okay, I'm bored. I stepped out into the hall way and I heard muffled noises coming from the bathroom. I quietly walked over to the bathroom door and pressed my ear to it. "Ahh yes, Ahh yes" I heard coming from the other side. It couldn't be, it wouldn't be, Phil could not be jacking off. I looked behind me and all around the hall way making sure Jen wasn't there watching. I placed my hand on the doorknob and gently turned it. The door opened and the noises got much more clear. "Ahh yes, oh my god yes!" I heard Phil shout. I  stepped in the bathroom and saw the silhouette of Phil leaned against the bathroom wall, back arched, and his hand moving rapidly against his own member.

I felt my body catch fire as I see him. One specific part of my body making it extremely hard for me to stay silent. I see his hand going faster and he moves so his body so it is looking at the door, I panic and try to leave but thanks to my clumsiness I ran right into the door. I froze as I hear him ask who's there.

My heart literally stopped as Phil stepped out of the shower and turned the water off. Flaring red eyes, his member hard and sticking right up. He walked towards me and leaned very close to me.

"You like the view" He said and walked out of the bathroom and into his own bedroom.

♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥  

*wipes my drooling mouth with tissue* SO CLOSE!!!! WILL WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST GRAB HIS PENI- *looks at you* Oh hai der ^_^ How did you like it *points below* Please tell me what you though about it pweeeeeeeese LOVE YOU!!!