"He got something else to do. And he's not my boyfriend."

"Oh. So, you like him huh?" His smile was teasing and my breath hitched. I guess he didn't notice and continued "Let me guess he’s a student of YGU isn't he?"

"It's none of your business really." Thinking of Seunghyun oppa only made me feel sad. I stood up and went to the counter to pay but he hold me back to stopped me and paid for the both of us. He seemed to be unaffected but his touch was again sending tingles all over me.

He pulled me out of the cafe holding on to my wrist. We walked around like this for a while and my heart just wouldn’t stop going crazy. In this fantasy-like place with this handsome guy made everything seem so unreal.

While walking, he suddenly let’s go of my hand and I the desire to hold it again keep bothering me. I crushed that urge and just put my hands inside the pocket of my jacket. I have already embarrassed myself too much this day and it all happened in front of him. I don’t want to have another moment of embarrassment with him.

I wasn't really paying any attention as to where we are going. We were just moving from one shop to another, watching one band and dancers perform then another.

People were starting to gather somewhere and I was pushed around. I nearly got separated from Jiyong. But before I could reach out for him he pulled me beside him, tightening his hold of me. 

"You really like to get lost in a crowd don't you" he said in a mocking voice. I ignored his comment and smiled as I picked a weird guitar shaped sunglasses in a stall and made him wear it. Surprisingly it looks good on him but I still laughed to tease him.

"Yah!" he shouted as he took them off. He pretended to be mad tough actually he also wanted to laugh. I just grinned at him and pulled him to a group that was dancing. Then my phone rang, a call from Seunghyun oppa. I was hesitating to answer it. ‘What if he’ll ask me who I’m with.’

"Just answer it." he said but then when I was about to answer it, my battery died.

"Oh no! What should I do?" worry evident in my face.

"Don't look at me, my phone died hour ago.” He said while waving his dead phone in front of me. “Come on. It's not like we're in the middle of nowhere or something." then he walked and I followed him. I can't seem to get Seunghyun oppa off my mind and I wasn't even looking where I'm going, bumping into Jiyong when he stopped.

I looked at my watch and was surprise didn’t even notice that it was past 11. "It's getting pretty late." I said. His face was unreadable.

"I should go home now. Oppa would be..ah..err..ahm...thank you for spending some time with me Jiyong. I’m really glad that I saw you.”

“I was the one who saw you” he said. I laughed.

“So…yeah. Bye" I turned to walk to the bus stop.

"Wait. I know its weird saying this but could I drive you home?" Then I just noticed the silver sedan parked beside him. "It's late and all, I can't just let you go home alone."

I can’t believe it. I just met him a few hours ago and now I’m in his car and not only that he’s driving me home. I know this sounds stupid but I feel like I could trust him. The drive was full of silence. Again the awkwardness I felt a while ago is building. I can't find anything to say and just played with my fingers, anything to keep me occupied. 

"We're almost there right?" he said.

"Yeah. Just around the next corner. It’s the 5th house on the left”

As we neared my house I notice someone standing at the gate. He stopped the car a house before mine. He got out and open my door for me and then he said "Goodnight K. Thank you."

"I should be the one thanking you..."

"KALIE!" Seunghyun oppa's voice boomed on the empty street.