Claim. It's the only coherent though running through the Alpha's head as he pins his Omega to the bed. He's waited so long for this moment, and there's no way anyone or anything is going to stop him now.

His kiss is rough, teeth and tongues clashing as he tastes his Omega. The Omega tastes of vanilla cake along with his own unique flavour. He can't get enough of it, but could do with less material between them. He wants to feel every part of his Omega's body on him; wants to rub up against him like the wolf in rut he is.

Without any fucks given, he sharpens his claws to tear through both their clothes, leaving them bare to each other.

Jonathan knows by now that Evan is no longer in control, but that didn't mean his Alpha had to rip one of his favourite shirts. Seriously. Although, he is definitely loving the utter dominance oozing from the man above him. This is the man he wholly trusts, and the only person he'll ever allow himself to submit to, instincts and all.

He battles tongues, happily losing to the Alpha. The mouth suddenly leaves his to suck bruising hickeys in every single weak spot the other can find, drawing soft noises from Delirious.

The Alpha eagerly licks and bites at the spotless porcelain skin of his Omega, steadily working his way down until he reaches two perky pink nubs.

An experimental lick on one causes a surprised squeak from his mate, urging the younger male to continues with his ministrations. The Alpha hardens at the thought of his mate's chest being swollen and ready with milk. He drops down to his stomach, nuzzling it with the thought of his Omega stuffed with his pups.

He gives his Omega a scrape of his teeth at the navel before continuing, skipping his pretty, flushed and leaking cock and nipping at plump thighs. He wants to drive his mate so insane he will be begging to be his forever.

The extra attention is both surprising and endearing, but Delirious is beginning to ache. He feels empty, but he's leaking from both his front and back end. He wants nothing more than his Alpha to stuff him full and sink his teeth into his neck; his gums throb at the thought.

Sensing his partner's ire, the Alpha takes an experimental lick at the throbbing appendage before him, smelling his mate and tasting his essence. His Omega jolts, whining at the sensitivity.

"Patience, sweet one." The Alpha whispers, blowing air across the sensitized head. Despite saying this, the Alpha is also becoming harder, and more desperate to fill his mate before he pops his knot.

"Please!" Delirious begs, but he doesn't know what for. His body is burning with a new kind of need, a need to mark and be one with his mate. "I can't-"

The Alpha swallows the Omega's cock in one go, cutting him off. He moans at the taste, tongue massaging the underside as pre-cum trickles down his throat. The moans vibrates the Omega's cock, causing him to gasp and keen.

Jon barely keeps himself from coming before his lover pulls off with a 'pop'. The torture relief is brief however. Jon's legs are brought up, before his thighs and knees are pressed up against his torso, exploiting his flexibility. Evan's Alpha then begins lapping at a different part of Jonathan.

The Alpha takes a quick lick at the slick spilling from his Omega, growling quietly at the burst of vanilla cream in his mouth. His Omega can only whine and whimper at the feeling.