Prologue

This is just a book for your reading pleasure. Comments not needed. I just wanted to write this book for fun 'cos a lot of stripper, player, slut stories are famous on wattpad and I wanted you guys to enjoy it.

I'm a 19 year old girl called Mercedes. I'm still living off Mom and she doesn't know that I am a hooker... not yet at least and I hope she never ever finds out.

**

He was on his room sofa, and I swayed my long blonde hair from side to side. He, Robbie, was in his boxers and his chest was bare... he had hot abs and muscles. Why can't he get a girl of his own? He's this hot! I thought to myself. Maybe he's a hot player and can't be asked with a seious relationship.

I crept up to the sofa he was sitting on and sat down opposite him. His pupils sat in the corner of his eyes and he was staring at my almost-bare legs. I was in a really really short jean mini skirt showing off my long tanned legs. I was in a short top which showed my belly button and my cleavage. Seductively, I put my bag down beside me and kicked off my heels.

I ran my hands through my hair and bent to the floor picking up my shoes and sticking my bum out. Robbie sighed heavily as I put my shoes down next to the front door. Robbie still had his eyes on me, mostly my butt. When I got up, I swished my hair from side to side like they do in those hair product adverts. 

I went and sat on Robbie's lap. His hands stoked my belly and he pulled my back closer to his chest. Slowly, I got up off his lap and turned towards him so I ended up sitting on him face-to-face. Our faces were like magnets slowly coming together so our lips could attract. Our kiss was magnificant. His lips pressed against mine and his tongue danced in my mouth. His hands were stroking my back and I was groaning.

He was the best out of the 17 that I had done so far.

I was now laying on top of him on his huge sofa and our legs entwined. Robbie's hands were on my ass and my dirty blonde hair was resting on my side. We were still kissing. I was running my hands through his dark hair and waved on him. Slowly and calmly, I got up and sat on his legs. I stroked his abs and rested my head on them. 

"Nice.." I whispered smiling.

"Come here, hot stuff," he groaned pulling me towards him in a hot sitting down hug. As we were hugging, he took off my small t-shirt and there I was practically naked in front of him. I was in my white bra and my jean skirt. Robbie started feeling up my breasts and I stroked his grey boxers. I rubbed my cheeks on his face and his head was now on my shoulder.

"Mmm," we both groaned. Then we hit the bed...

*

We were watching 'A Walk to Remember' on DVD in his front room, sitting on the sofa again. Robbie's arm was around my shoulder and my head was resting on his pack. I was now only in my bra and lady-boxers, my dirty blonde hair was on my shoulder and I was smiling. That was great. The adverts came on and we were kissing again. We were both sitting on our knees facing eachother feeling eachother up.

"Stop," he suprisingly said. "Can I have your number, hot thing?"

His smile melted me but I was used to this. I stopped, and stared at his face. I'd never noticed the beauty. His pale face brought out his green eyes and dark brown hair. He was such a charmer. I'd met a load of super hot guys before and I weren't gonna get melted by this one. I wrote down my number on his hand and got up. I put on my skirt and top. "I'm gone, Robbie. I've been here long enough."

We kissed once more and he handed a wad of cash to me. I licked my finger sedctivley again and counted the money. I caught a glimpse of Robbie licking his lips. $890. Good enough for me. "Bye," I smiled, popping up my leg.

When I arrived outside my house, I opened my bag and took out my jean jeans and put them on, taking my mini skirt off. I also wore a hoodie on top of the tiny top. When I finished transforming from sexy hooker to normal down-to-earth girl, I entered the house. Mom and Dad were nowhere in sight. So I rushed to my room and sighed heavily whilst throwing myself on my bed.

I looked at my watch. 0300. Lord, I was out for so long that I hadn't noticed the time. I hadn't even noticed the darkness outside. Wow.

"Lady, where the hell have you been?" Mom bellowed, raising an eyebrow as she stampeded into my room.

Uh-oh.

If you want it be more juicy, just say so ;)