"You know what you are mad a complete insane here I'm trying to fli... leave it you can never understand this because you lack thing which required to understand" said irritated Arnav.

"Lack matlab kami ...haww kya kami hai hume hamare Babuji kahte hai ki hum iss duniya ki sabse kabil ladki hai jo kuch bhi kar sakte hai aur aap keh rhe hai hum me kami hai aur kya kha appne hum pagal hai aap khud ko samjte kya hai ha pagal dikhte hai hum aapko...  apki himat kaise hui haa pahle hume moti kha phir hume pagal aur upar se kami bade aye laad governor humme kami dekhne wale kya kami hai bataiye" shouted khushi while pointing her finger to him. (My dad say I'm the most efficient person who can do anything and you say i lacked something you and what you said I'm mad, how dare you to say all this about me first you call me fat then mad say me what I lacked ?)

"Brain you know an organ which every sane person have and people like you lack" said Arnav while knocking at her forehead which raise Khushi anger to the next level.

"Ji bilkul achi tarah hame pta hai Laad GovernorJi akhir pta kyu nhi hoga humne apna itna dimag kharch jo kiya aap pe isi liye to hamare pass uski kami ho gyi" said Khushi with big fake smile. (Of course I know after I had spend it on you so much that now lack it)

"You know what it wastes to talk with people likes you" said Irritated Arnav.

"Are nhi aisa mat kahiye hum to mar jayenge aap se baat naa kiya to" replied Khushi sarcastically. (Ohh no I'll die if didn't talk with you)

"You think it's funny" asked Arnav giving her angry glare.

"No I think you are funny" said Khushi with equal anger and rolled her eyes and again she shout loudly "Ahh Hey Devi maiya"

"Khushi what happened why you shouted like this and closed your mouth otherwise fly will get in" asked worried and amused Arnav.

"Sab appki wajah se hua hai" said Khushi on verge of crying. (It's all happen because of you)

"What-the maine kya kia what happen to you just tell me dammit and stop crying" said Arnav not able to see her tears.

"Aap ki waj..wajah se hum Interview ke li..liye der ho gye" said Khushi while hiccupping in between. (Because of you I got late for my Interview)

"Ok..OK Khushi stop crying ...please stop crying and don't worry for interview it must be just started if you will go fast then you will catch it" said Arnav while giving her his hanky.

"Sachi" asked Khushi while wiping her tears then she blow her nose loudly in his hanky and Arnave makes Ewes face but covered it before she see. (Really)

"Haa sachi but before that go and freshen up as your make is spoiled so you need touch up right

"Haa sachi but before that go and freshen up as your make is spoiled so you need touch up right... and washroom is on next corner of corridor so now you are ok" asked Arnav calmly in reply she just nodded.

Khushi started to washroom but stopped abruptly and turning to him she said.

"ArnavJi" said Khushi making his world stop as its first time someone other than his family is calling him by his name and with addition of JI.