Squidwards Fantasy

Pearl knocked on swuidwards door. He opened it, 'hey pearl, did you clean out your blowhole for me?' He smirked and licked his lips. 'Of course, if I didn't, how would you be able to blow my hole?' He smiled. 'Come inside?' Said squidward. He laid her mammalistic body out on his bed. She took her shirt off, and squeezed northern slime lube on squidwards tentacle. He rubbed it in with two other tentacles. She opened up her blow hole, and he squeezed his wet, stinky, tentacle into her moist sea hole. 'Oh barnacles, you're so wet' screamed squidward. He continued to slide his stank arms in and out of her deep rotten blow hole. 'I'm gonna blow' screamed pearl. She let a old rotten blob fish slide out of her thick juicy blow hole. Squidward looked down at his calimari rod and saw beads on slime ooze out. He took one look at pearl, and the slime exploded out of the calimari. Some floated through the water and into pearls blow hole. She screamed as a large tentacle appeared from her anus. It swam out, and she realized it was only Patrick spray painted blue. He transformed each of his arms into a long slender penile organ. He spun himself into a pinwheel and quickly put each penine into her massive blow hole, tearing it out, and pushing the next one in. She screamed as her blow hole began to tighten up, then tear, and then grow into a new hole. He put himself onto the ground and only kept his head arm as a penine. He opened up squidwards calimari rod with two small fingers, and proceeded to slide his penine into his soft droopy calimari. Squidward screamed as his calimari head ripped on the tip, and the blood was used as a better lube. His calimari went limp as more slime oozed from the split. Patrick pulled his penine out and splooged all over pearls blow hole.      2 MONTHS LATER.    Pearl gave birth to a beautiful baby. It had a penine head, a blow hole belly button, and a calimari rod. It was a horny little bastard.