3. the inner circle

Start from the beginning

"okay, i know we're all tired and miserable... except for you." scott said looking over at mason.

"oh. i'm sorry. this is all just mind blowing. you're a kitsune. i don't even know what that is." mason said.

"i'm still learning." kira told him.

"liam, we said you could tell him. not invite him to the inner circle." stiles said.

"uh, i'm in the inner circle?" mason asked excitedly.

"oh, god." payton said.

"no." liam and stiles said.

"guys, look, back to tracy. she's just one lone wolf. we can find her." scott said.

"one lone serial killing wolf." malia said.

"well, she only killed one person." skylar said.

"yeah, the other two were mauled." stiles said.

"so, what do we do when we catch her?" payton asked.

"i say we put her down." malia replied as everyone exchanged a look.

"intense." mason said.

"guys, let's concentrate on catching her first. we'll figure out the rest later." scott said.

the bell rang signaling for them to all get to class.

"time for history." payton said with a groan as her liam and mason walked to class.

skylar smiled when she noticed that liam had intertwined his fingers with payton's as they walked.

skylar, kira, scott and lydia went to biology class and she was passing out the test they did.

skylar was sitting next to theo and she felt him lace his fingers with hers and kiss her hand.

"nice to see where your priorities are, scott. since you have such a good grasp of the subject, how about you lead us in a review of last nights reading." mrs. finch asked.

skylar looked at hers to see she had an A+ written on her test.

"uh... sure." scott said opening his book.

skylar looked over to the door to see liam was waving at him to come in the hallway.

"scott?" mrs. finch asked.

"sorry, just looking for the page." scott replied.

liam kept distracting him and mrs. finch was getting impatient.

"scott?" she said again.

"yeah, one sec, sorry." scott replied.

"scott..." she said again.

liam went over to the fire alarm and pulled it. scott, liam and skylar went into mr. yukimuras class to see that payton was talking to tracy.

"hey, are you alright?" payton asked her.

tracy reached up and grabbed payton's wrist and sunk her claws into her skin.