3. the inner circle

Start from the beginning

stiles and scott weren't paying attention to skylar until they heard her let out a gasp.

"what wrong?" stiles asked her.

"someones dead." skylar said.

when they got back in the car, stiles couldn't get the engine running. stiles noticed that scott was looking at him strangely.

"its anxiety." stiles told him.

"what is?" scott asked.

"the chemo signals? oh, i'm well aware of how you all monitor my emotional state. yeah." stiles said.

he got so angry that he hit the wheel of the jeep when it wouldn't start.

"are you okay, stiles?" skylar asked him.

"all right. i got this from braeden a few hours ago. that's the first real bit of information we've gotten on the desert wolf in months." stiles said showing them a picture of things that she had destroyed. and people she killed.

"the desert wolf did this?" scott asked.

"yeah. and i'm the one who's been pulling on this thread." stiles said.

"maybe you should stop." scott told him.

"well, it's not up to me." stiles said finally getting the engine to work.

-

lydia, malia and kira were at a crime scene cause lydia had found it with her banshee skills. skylar, stiles and scott arrived at the scene and saw someone being taken into the ambulance.

"guys. scott, you saw this kid, donovan. he... he wasn't like you, right?" stiles' father asked.

"i don't think so." scott replied.

"unless he knows how to hide his scent." stiles said.

"well, human or otherwise, this kid might have just murdered his lawyer and mortally wounded two officers. we've got an apb out on him, but you think you can find him faster?" noah asked.

"i can try." scott replied.

"all right. keep it on channel two." stiles' dad said passing him a police radio.

scott ran off on the hunt for donovan leaving stiles and skylar with the sheriff.

"dad, what if it wasn't donovan?" stiles asked.

"i'm guessing you've already got a theory?" his father asked.

"yeah, i think i do." stiles replied.

scott found donovan and when he did, he told them that he kept saying a name. the name tracy.

"tracy who?" stiles' father asked.

"stewart. tracy stewart." lydia said.

-

the gang was having a meeting behind the school buses at school.

"tracy wasn't just having nightmares, it was actual night terrors." lydia explained.

"well, now she's the night terror. especially since no one can find her." stiles said.