this is slowly becoming just a tag book but i guess it still fits with the theme

hahaha I reached the word limit for my title

anyways I was tagged yet again (darn my relatively great life) by @cocomilkparty

so now I'm gonna expose 13 more questions worth of my crazy self

1. I identify as a girl (so yeah tons of priveledge, but then again *glances at feminist community*)

2. I love pink and pastel colors when mixed with mutable colors like black and gray.

3. Oh, also, I love fashion. (which qualifies me as a girly girl? idk society)

4. I once liked about my family in second grade, the same year I bit a kid and hit a nerve, then tHE LITTLE BITCH TOLD THE TEACHER AND I WAS IN TROUBLE WITH MY OWN SELF FOR FEELING GUILTY.

5. Not sure if you've picked up on this, but I feel guilty a lot. No one knows why, which makes me feel bad for being so diffe-

6. Did I already say I was a Disney fangirl? Well surprise, I'm also a Nickelodeon fangirl. at least until they canceled their contract with Miraculous Ladybug and I flipped my shit

7. I love witty commercials. Like, every single one. Especially where Chance the Wrapper was telling Chance the Rapper they they were both Chance the (W)rapper. That one cleared my skin and radiated the sky for me.

8. My gaydar doesn't work as well as it used to, which is ironic because I'm talking when I was solely attracted to boys, it worked better. The whole "don't judge a book by its cover" thing is beginning to work it's way into my life.

9. My favorite writing style is script, because it's hardly often used, but can work miracles. My first book to hit it off was written in that style, and I'll probably continue it as soon as possible.

10. I like 80's music.

There I said it.

11. I once went vegetarian for about half a year, then my dermatologist scared the veggie crap out of me saying something about how I was still growing and that I might die without protein.

It wasn't like I didn't crave chicken anyways.

So that was my five month veg(etari)an challenge.

it didn't solve all my problems, James.

Which brings me to my next fact.

12. Okay, so a long time ago, in a place soon, soon away, I discovered animation channels. I love drawing and being able to take a joke @the internet so I subscribed to Jaiden Animations.

no correlation whatsoever with her YouTube account name.

why am I tagging these people that I know

anyways so yeah I watched and I laughed and then I begin binge watching animation channels everywhere, from Tabbes (who's actually my favorite now because she's like- nah I dare you to guess who I'm gonna say), Erold Story and TonyvToons.

Yeah, I'm such a kid, I know.

13.

What so like one more fact?

I had a vine account once, and all I did was revine King Bach and like Lele Pons and yet I got over 800 followers.

Then I forgot my password.

ilysm self

I also discovered Liza Koshy there. (no duh, it was vine) and my first impression of her was actually that one vine that went

"hey can I see your camera"

"oh sure"

"thanks *front faces camera, reveals triple chin* hAAAAH!!1?1! *plays hot potato with camera* your camera's broken"

my (insert prepubescent age) year old self: hAHAHAHAHAH THAT WAS THE MOST ENTERTAINING THING IVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME. ALSO SHE'S HOT. FOLLOW.

that's all, Paul

THIS WAS WAY LONGER THAN MY THUMBS EXPECTED

what so I tag people now?

Ok look I'm sorry if I accidentally make you do it twice. Then again you'll know hOW I FEEL

Sir_Figglehorn
sierra_dee
bookobsessed5yearold
Goasti_Girl
helpfulhat

idk who else to tag so bye